Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are eastern europeans fighters as tough as latin american fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah canelo really 'pressed the action ' In that first fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cuerno De Chivo View Post
      Latin American boxers/fighters especially "Mexicans" are known for cojones and pressing the action in fights. We have a perfect example in the Salido vs Lomachenko match and future Canelo vs GGG.
      Duran quit, Matt has a yellow streak in him, Marquez ducked Khan and Naz...whats that about latin fighters again?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Who is south east asian btw? I don't think I have seen many
        Ryungvisai.... Dat Nguyen..... Nietes.... a little guy named Manny Pacquiao, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          when Vitali made Chris Arreola cry or when Tszyu made Chavez's corner cry?
          A 40 years old Chávez.

And Salido whooped the ass of a prime Loma

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Duran quit, Matt has a yellow streak in him, Marquez ducked Khan and Naz...whats that about latin fighters again?
            Márquez ducked Khan? Hahahahaha

Naz jajajaja? The son of Barrera?

Comment

A more fitting thread title should be: Which is a More Effective PED: Meldonium or Clenbuterol?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Márquez ducked Khan? Hahahahaha

Naz jajajaja? The son of Barrera?
                Nacho said khan was too much for his man and jmm openly ducked a mando against naz. Know you boxing esse

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  A 40 years old Chávez.

And Salido whooped the ass of a prime Loma
                  Prime? I don't think a fighter could be in his prime after one fight. He probably started hitting his peak around the time he destroyed Salido's daddy Rocky Martinez.

Let me guess the Salido coming in over weight and refusing the rehydration the next day gets a pass? The low blows get a pass? Lomachenko hardly got "whupped". He arguably won in the eyes of many.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Prime? I don't think a fighter could be in his prime after one fight. He probably started hitting his peak around the time he destroyed Salido's daddy Rocky Martinez.

Let me guess the Salido coming in over weight and refusing the rehydration the next day gets a pass? The low blows get a pass? Lomachenko hardly got "whupped". He arguably won in the eyes of many.
                    After that fight, he whooped the ass of Gary Russell JR.

Period.

Salido won, period.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Nacho said khan was too much for his man and jmm openly ducked a mando against naz. Know you boxing esse
                      Marquez was ducked for years by Hamed. Hamed's team knew Marquez had a hand injury and couldn't fight so they offered him a shot on about 4 weeks notice.

Comment

Working...
                      X