Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao is Latest To Enter The Cryptocurrency Market

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moment you hear about the latest big investment opportunity on the news, it's already too late to invest in it. I feel like the opportunity to make big bucks off of Crypto has passed, but the possibility of going broke because of it remains because as has been pointed out, it's trending downwards, they have no (legal) intrinsic value as currency, and once governments decide to regulate the crap out of them they'll become near-worthless overnight. I don't know if Pacquiao is going to be seriously investing in it or if he's just attaching his name to this venture for publicity purposes, but for his sake I hope it's not the former because he really doesn't strike me as the sort who's smart with money.

Comment

Hopefully it will work out

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
        Does anyone here actually recommend investing in cryptocurrency or no? And how much is a good first investment if it is a worthwhile investment. Some friends are telling me to invest. I'm more of a precious metals type of guy and would rather invest in that but I don't know. Any feedback guys?

I think you should, I just invested in Etherum. Don't put all your money in one basket.It is all about diversifying your portfolio. I have 15% of my total asset in Crypto.I invested in physical properties,blue chip companies, Oil,ETFs and pharma companies. If stock market crashes , my properties would make up for the loss.So , it is all about balance and long term investment.I am not looking for quick turnover by so doing I minimise the risk of big loss.

Comment

cryptocurrency is evel. No regulation so 90% were born as scam and other 10% as super-speculative activity.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
            Does anyone here actually recommend investing in cryptocurrency or no? And how much is a good first investment if it is a worthwhile investment. Some friends are telling me to invest. I'm more of a precious metals type of guy and would rather invest in that but I don't know. Any feedback guys?

I think you should, I just invested in Etherum. Don't put all your money in one basket.It is all about diversifying your portfolio. I have 15% of my total asset in Crypto.I invested in physical properties,blue chip companies, Oil,ETFs and pharma companies. If stock market crashes , my properties would make up for the loss.So , it is all about balance and long term investment.I am not looking for quick turnover by so doing I minimise the risk of big loss.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Manny is dumb. It's probably Arum and Michael Koncz saying "hey Manny, give us some money and we'll invest it for you.."
              i think you're the dumb one. nowhere in that article does it mention anything about arum. and if you paid attention, you would see that pac is slowly starting to distance himself away from arum and koncz. matter fact, i havent even heard a word from koncz regarding manny's next fight and he's usually the one always talking about it.

Comment

cryptocurrency is pretty much finished brothers

Comment

I invested in bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin last January 2017 and I made 7 times my initial investment.

The market is volatile and I would recommend anybody that wants to invest in cryptocurrency is to invest money that you can lose and still be fine.

The best and safest broker to use is coinbase.com and binance.com

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Before you do learn as much as you can about day trading. The days of 1000% returns are pretty much over due to coin saturation. I bought in when LTC was at 44.63 and sold it at $340 and since then have been buying on the dips and selling on the rise. Know how to account for your tax liability on each of those moves and your transactions fees into the equation. My suggestion is get excel create the formulas that automatically populate those numbers for you so you can move faster.

Once you do that figure out what your buy in price is and what your sell price is and learn to use the order sheets (this will automate your buying and selling). it sounds complicated but it really isn't. The people making real money in crypto are buying and dumping.

Most important thing I have learned is NEVER SELL IN A PANIC...it will bite you in the ass and expect it fluctuate constantly.

Coins I would recommend you look at (best chance of a speedy return):
                    • LTC/Litecoin
                    • XRP/Ripple
                    • NANO/formerly Raiblocks
                    • ADA/Cardano
                    • TRON

Good luck
                    Good advice. I bought in on litecoin at 35.52 and sold at $325.00. I bought bitcoin at 4500.00 per coin and sold at 18,000. I dip in and out for quick profits as well.

I use coinbase.com and binance.com for trading.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                      Good advice. I bought in on litecoin at 35.52 and sold at $325.00. I bought bitcoin at 4500.00 per coin and sold at 18,000. I dip in and out for quick profits as well.

I use coinbase.com and binance.com for trading.
                      GDAX is part of coinbase and the fees are much much cheaper

Comment

Working...
                      X