Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Real Talk] Prime Tyson Fury dominates the current heavyweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish he had maintained his discipline and kept on fighting. His style was awkward and unpredictable with lateral movement which made him a very difficult fighter.

I actually enjoyed his last performance with Wlad even if it was a 12 round decision but his style made it very exciting for me.

Klitschko had troubles trying to figure him out, current heavyweights/champs would have the same problem also.

Comment

Originally posted by hotdogdragon View Post
      jesus, do i have to dig? didn't he say he hates the gays and use the "thats just how i was raised" bit? that old chestnut? And a womans place is in the kitchen?

i guess i was just using buzzwords but you can conflate them to being solely liberal if you'd like.

Edit: I'm not going to search now, so maybe you busted me on one, but going off memory i'm pretty sure i'm at least 2/3
      Yep, the one I highlighted.

1 for 1

Comment

Ali had 3.5 years out the game, came back and schooled Foreman.

Fury have been blessed, for he have the once-in-a-lifetime chance to follow in Ali footsteps and try to regain the belts.

The key word is TRY. He have a five-star general of the squared circle in front of him... and that man go by the name of Deontay the Bronze Bomber Wilder.

Comment

When did Fury get popped for PEDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan
            No, Tyson is a bum, drug cheat and a fat bastard.
            Nobody cares what you think, dildo king.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fury is a steroid cheat, let’s see how he gets by without cheating against the likes of Wilder and Parker before stepping up to the elite of the division in Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Fury is a steroid cheat, let’s see how he gets by without cheating against the likes of Wilder and Parker before stepping up to the elite of the division in Joshua.
                Joshua isn't elite lol. The first fighter with a bit of elusiveness and movement (Takam) and AJ looked like utter ****e. Fury schools him.

and everyone crying about Fury being a PED cheat are the same clowns who are calling Luis Ortiz elite and an amazing win for bum squad.

Fury doesn't need peds to school bums like AJ & Wilder.

There's a reason why all the boxing experts online rate Fury, because when fit and motivated, he's on another level.
                Last edited by denium; 03-15-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                  and everyone crying about Fury being a PED cheat are the same clowns who are calling Luis Ortiz elite and an amazing win for bum squad.
                  Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                  The roided version of Fury? Or what, the one who beat Chisora? lmao, name one top opponent Tyson Fury ever beat without peds. Just one.
                  Like the comment above, posted by a Wilder fanboy sucking him off for being the only man alive who could beat the great Luis Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Like the comment above, posted by a Wilder fanboy sucking him off for being the only man alive who could beat the great Luis Ortiz.
                    I'll enjoy laughing in his face when the Furious one takes the Bronze Bummer to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                      I'll enjoy laughing in his face when the Furious one takes the Bronze Bummer to school.
                      Hey drama queen don't forget to swallow when you done sucking Fury off

Comment

Working...
                      X