No announcement yet.

Oakland Mayor Warns City Of Upcoming Immigration Raids After Receiving Intel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
    at the bold. Oh STFU you wanna be white f4gg0t. What are the "illegal aliens," as you call them, gonna do? Throw an orange at the law enforcement? Hit 'em with a chancla?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2632965

Keep sucking that pink d**k you love so much though, .
    U have to use an alt to talk ****, im pretty sure i know who u r lil b1tch paisa. U aint **** tho i dont even gotta see u to know id whoop u. Dont believe me? Fight me homie

UFC gym
    470 N. Mckinley
    Corona ca 92879

Ask for Matt. Id prefer to pound then choke u but if u want to box i will be happy to dot your eyes. Hope to see u soon ugly indio.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Respect!

#MXTAKEOVERMOVEMENT have more friends than you nerds would like to believe.

Scary ass girl. Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Scary ass girl. Hahahahahaha
        Dont get mad lil matty.

Comment

U have to use an alt to talk ****, im pretty sure i know who u r lil b1tch paisa. U aint **** tho i dont even gotta see u to know id whoop u. Dont believe me? Fight me homie

UFC gym
          470 N. Mckinley
          Corona ca 92879

Ask for Matt. Id prefer to pound then choke u but if u want to box i will be happy to dot your eyes. Hope to see u soon ugly indio.
          -MEGA-
          BostonGuy
          jaded
          TBear

this is a straight out racist slur in spanish, it is equivalent to calling a black person a UGLY NWORD!

MAJOR CRACKDOWN!

Comment

-MEGA-
            BostonGuy
            jaded
            TBear

this is a straight out racist slur in spanish, it is equivalent to calling a black person a UGLY NWORD!

MAJOR CRACKDOWN!
            Lmao snitch. Hahahahaha war mikey is a phony.

Comment

Cleaning this place up, piece of shit racist like you are no longer welcome here in 2018 on onward.

Comment

-MEGA-
                BostonGuy
                jaded
                TBear

MAJOR CRACKDOWN!
                It's only racist in context though, he doesn't know what the poster looks like so it's being used more as a 'classist' insult.

Not much different from calling someone a gringo - unless the mods are going to crackdown on that too?

MAJOR CRACKDOWN!!! GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM, WE NEED A MAJOR CRACKDOWN! TAKE YOUR PROTEIN PILLS AND PUT YOUR HELMET ON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  It's only racist in context though, he doesn't know what the poster looks like so it's being used more as a 'classist' insult.

Not much different from calling someone a gringo - unless the mods are going to crackdown on that too?

MAJOR CRACKDOWN!!! GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM, WE NEED A MAJOR CRACKDOWN! TAKE YOUR PROTEIN PILLS AND PUT YOUR HELMET ON!!!
                  oh its definitely racist and he knows it, why you think he crying I snitched

Comment

Cleaning this place up, piece of shit racist like you are no longer welcome here in 2018 on onward.
                    Lmao, u wanna clean? Come wash my car, & bring ur lil shoe shine box.

Hahahahaha! I cant believe u r a snitch. Snitches get stitches ese.

Comment

oh its definitely racist and he knows it, why you think he crying I snitched
                      Only in context would it be racist, otherwise it's just an insult.

It's like calling someone 'boy' - it is an insult meant to emasculate a man, but if you say it to an African-American man KNOWING they are AA then it could be interpreted as racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X