Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Sends "MMA" Warning To Conor McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are plenty fast UFC fighters. Jose aldo for example would **** floyd up in MMA and jose is old and past his prime now too. Its not just about blocking kicks. Floyd has trained his whole life just boxing and defending punches, he never had to worry about kicks. Fighters will just set their kicks up with punches and destroy him because he would never see the kicks coming. ON top of that he would just get taken down by anyone with decent BJJ and destroyed on the ground in any way they please.

His fast reflexes wouldnt mean anything unless he put in at least 5 years of training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      Floyd has trained in MMA.
      Show me where, when & with who he's done serious MMA training? What BJJ belt is Floyd? Who's his wrestling coach?Who's his kickboxing/Muay Thai instructor? Floyd Sr? Jeff?

There is no proof Floyd has trained for an MMA fight. And like I said if he has its the most secretive thing he's ever done that no rumors or videos have surfaced of the training.

He might jump in there for another hundred mil plus payday
      I agree with you there. I think he's clearly on the market right now based on how he's acting & its only a matter of if the money makes the experience worth it.

But it won't be a straight MMA fight if so cuz Floyd is a dead man in a MMA fight & is just selling his 0 in professional combat sport. Floyd losing at tic tac toe is some sh^t people will pay for at this point so I'm sure it has a price, but I'd bet Floyd can get a nice price & keep it more competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishkie View Post
        WTF is a oungowa plata????
        I dont know the move but Eddie Bravo teaches it, I think you choke them with your shin and **** like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Show me where, when & with who he's done serious MMA training? What BJJ belt is Floyd? Who's his wrestling coach?Who's his kickboxing/Muay Thai instructor? Floyd Sr? Jeff?

There is no proof Floyd has trained for an MMA fight. And like I said if he has its the most secretive thing he's ever done that no rumors or videos have surfaced of the training.

I agree with you there. I think he's clearly on the market right now based on how he's acting & its only a matter of if the money makes the experience worth it.

But it won't be a straight MMA fight if so cuz Floyd is a dead man in a MMA fight & is just selling his 0 in professional combat sport. Floyd losing at tic tac toe is some sh^t people will pay for at this point so I'm sure it has a price, but I'd bet Floyd can get a nice price & keep it more competitive.
          That mma loss won't go on his boxing record though so maybe he'll do it. Floyd could have a losing record of 0-1 though. If Floyd is secretively training he wouldn't be doing it at the Mayweather gym just to throw that out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives
            Floyd has trained in MMA.
            Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
            If Floyd is secretively training he wouldn't be doing it at the Mayweather gym just to throw that out there.
            Where is he be doing it?

Comment

Working...
            X