Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lomachenko officially more hated than GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seen more Floyd hate threads and he is ****ing retired..dont hardly even see any Loma threads period

Comment

Haters got to hate. LOL. I get a laugh out of the haters and the ridiculous posts they come up with. Usually if they are challenged they fly into a rage and completely fall apart.

Comment

where do you even see any Loma hate threads?? looking on the front page I see 0

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Hardly anyone hates on Loma. It's like half a dozen guys. Also, many criticized Golovkin when he hadn't fought anyone worth a damn. He was rightfully criticized. The reason that died down was that he finally took real fights.
          I think some people hyper focus on the same 6 trolls though.
          Depending if you talk about the new medias like boxing Ego, Dontay nation ect... and the 1 000 trolls posting on those videos.

Those guys complain about double standards in main medias (black fighters being treated unfairly) but they are doing exactly the same, if not worst towards non black fighters.

There is a video where Crawford is complaining about double standards because Loma won the fighter of the year candidate.

I can understand his disappointment and he had a serious shot at this award.
          That being said, Loma had a shot too.
          Could have been Garcia with 2 solid wins in 2 new divisions.

Crawford ends downplaying Loma's win over Rigo when those medias predicted Rigo would beat Loma "no excuses".
          "Rigo was too small and inactive."

Funny coming from Crawford when his most notable note is a win over a smaller inactive Gamboa LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            GGG has held that torch for the past few years and was hated by certain fans for whatever reason. He was viewed as an overrated euro hype job.

Now i see the same posters have been trashing loma ever since he sonned rigo. And you are now consistently seeing loma hate threads and constant loma bashing on here from the usual guys like Robbie Barrett and that lalin promotions guy.

Is loma now officially public enemy #1 ?
            Actually, GGG fans were redeemed with at least him stepping up to face Jacobs and Canelo. So the Brook fight cancelled itself out...

Loma too, fighting a Champ two divisions lower, would need to fight top tier guys at his real seasoned weight class here forward. He's ''moving'' to 135 so its said, and he was already fighting at 132lbs since 2011 in the ams. That's a 7 year gap. 135 shall we now start seeing what he's capable of. GGG didn't start at 154, he stayed true to stay at 160, unlike Loma who again was fighting at 132 since the 2011 ams forward, to then go pro at 126...

GGG for me got more respect in that, and Lil'G fans don't hype the Brook bout unlike Floma fans hyping the Rigo bout..

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
              I have seen more Floyd hate threads and he is ****ing retired..dont hardly even see any Loma threads period
              Maybe not on this board.

Go on "new medias" (black medias) pages they are full of hatred, and all about down playing non white fighters, especially white ones.

And you know what am I'm talking about since you're part of this wave lol

"Rigo will expose that fraud"

then

"Rigo was too small doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                Actually, GGG fans were redeemed with at least him stepping up to face Jacobs and Canelo. So the Brook fight cancelled itself out...

Loma too, fighting a Champ two divisions lower, would need to fight top tier guys at his real seasoned weight class here forward. He's ''moving'' to 135 so its said, and he was already fighting at 132lbs since 2011 in the ams. That's a 7 year gap. 135 shall we now start seeing what he's capable of. GGG didn't start at 154, he stayed true to stay at 160, unlike Loma who again was fighting at 132 since the 2011 ams forward, to then go pro at 126...

GGG for me got more respect in that, and Lil'G fans don't hype the Brook bout unlike Floma fans hyping the Rigo bout
                Maybe because Rigo is a much better fighter than Brook

Loma fought at 125 is whole amateur career then moved up to 132 to win a gold medal in a new division.

Crawford was an ATG for beating lil Gamboa LOL

Loma fought good guys guy his own size Russel, Walters, Sosa who just beat Gamboa (Crawford marquee's win LOOL)

Comment

But it's due to style doe, they just don't like their style or fans doe. It's not due to race, definitely not.

Comment

Alot of people wanted the Rigo-Loma fight thinking it would be a good match up.
                    The same people that thought Rigo would win are now saying he was too small,old and in-active.
                    Its plain to see who the trolls are. The ones that wont credit Loma that win even though he completely out-boxed and desroyed no-mas rigo.

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
                      X