Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What racist remarks Did Paulie say to get fired?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Those east euro dudes grew up in cold weather and trained in Siberia, they fear nobody.
    They wash their balls in ice water.

My friend in high school, his father is Macedonian and was a colonel in the Macedonian Army.

Tough son of a *****, the man smoked like 3 packs of cigarettes a day.

Had throat cancer.

Drank vinegar to "beat the csncer"

Guess what? He did beat it

Comment

I am abivalent on this one. What Paulie said was insensitive in the extreme, especially in light of the current conditions in America. However, I don't believe it was justification to fire him.

When Paulie got on his high horse and refused to apologise though, that's when I thought Showtime was well within their rights to can him. In the end, Paulie was an employee and if you don't want to toe the line of your employer on something that could impact them and their public perception, then goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
        So I got to ask what you say to your brothers that are only anti-black and only care about racism towards only black people?

Plenty if those guys here so I'd like to hear your opinion.
        Huh lol what are you talking about?

I’m not anti black and of course someone who’s black will be mostly concerned with racism against themselves and their culture, it’s expected!

It’s like saying South Koreans /Chinese people only care about the controversy of using the name of the scientists who were perpetrators of war crimes against South Korea/China in World War 2 in books, games or etc.

Not sure what you’re getting at here and I think your confused!

Comment

The media networks and tv are all anti white. If Malignaggi or anyone white says anything defending white honor or truthful about non whites or black crime rates they will be instantly eliminated.

there is an all out agenda by the communists and satanists in control of America to replace whites. there is no such thing as white privilege - malignaggi, klitschko, judge kavanaugh, media hate on Trump, etc prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            They wash their balls in ice water.

My friend in high school, his father is Macedonian and was a colonel in the Macedonian Army.

Tough son of a *****, the man smoked like 3 packs of cigarettes a day.

Had throat cancer.

Drank vinegar to "beat the csncer"

Guess what? He did beat it
            Alexander the Great was Macedonian, tough people. Vinegar has many uses, now I know it can cure cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Huh lol what are you talking about?

I’m not anti black and of course someone who’s black will be mostly concerned with racism against themselves and their culture, it’s expected!

It’s like saying South Koreans /Chinese people only care about the controversy of using the name of the scientists who were perpetrators of war crimes against South Korea/China in World War 2 in books, games or etc.

Not sure what you’re getting at here and I think your confused!
              I didnt say you were.

I asked how you feel about black people who are only anti-black but feel free to be racists themselves?

Case in point that Goldie character.

Its fine to be concerned about racism towards you own race. Great. But then to be just as racist towards others as well? Hypocritical.

Myself personally I'd never let a guy like that run his mouth for a single moment because it makes everyone look bad.

He talks so much about speaking up to your own people but when push comes to shove hes just as racist as the people he calls racist.

Comment

What a stupid little black man you are.
                Lol at an asian calling a black man “little”. I don’t even have to say anything because the jokes write themselves.

Let me tell you something here. My family is very racist. They only wanted me to marry within my race and they definitely do not lot black people. Its because of people like you.They do not like white people. They are very not trusting of anyone not their own.
                You can tell me sht sleepy. You’re clearly a racist so I already knew that the people who birthed and raised you are racist too. Save those lies and excuses, because they’re for you not me.

Only anti black? Please. They hate all colors.
                Again, save the lies. Nobody gives a fk about your family. I’m talking asian cultures in general. The world knows how much many Asians worship whites. This is something that Asians even call out amongst themselves. Colorism is a thing across all asian cultures and ethnicities. The plastic surgery/skin bleaching game in Asian where the people are lightening and Europeanizing/whitening their looks is already enormous and it’s growing by the day.

Myself? I married a white girl and my cousins have black husbands. We changed the trend and we ended that cycle of hate. We changed them and forced them to accept others.
                You haven’t ended any cycles of hate because you’re a racist yourself.

I’m stopping here it seems like the rest of your post is just a bunch of bullsht deflections and af hominem.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                No you sound like a liberal because you’re saying if you dispute systemic racism in 2020 then that in fact makes you racist.

Which is just ridiculous.

How many times have you read white fragility? I’ll take an over/under on 50.
                ”Liberal/conservative” are terms that in the context your stupid a$$ is trying to use them, are used to reference political ideologies. Being a liberal or conservative has absolutely nothing to do with whether you acknowledge the fact that systematic racism exists. As a Baptist preacher, MLK was a conservative. As a staunch black Muslim, Malcolm X was also a conservative. You’re just another mindless sheep who’ve bought into the “left vs right” smokescreen. Left(liberal) vs right(conservative) is just a deflection that is used to keep people confused and off balance. The truth is that whites on both sides are racist.

Seriously, it’s clear that you’re too stupid to even understand racial politics. Why embarrass yourself by speaking on sht you don’t understand? People have literally been out in the streets for months in protest of systematic white supremacy and there’s still dumb fks like you playing the “Racism? It’s 2020, what racism?” denial game. Hilarious.

Since it’s “ridiculous” to claim that systematic racism exists now in 2020, when did systematic racism supposedly end?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  Lol at an asian calling a black man “little”. I don’t even have to say anything because the jokes write themselves.

You can tell me sht sleepy. You’re clearly a racist so I already knew that the people who birthed and raised you are racist too. Save those lies and excuses, because they’re for you not me.

Again, save the lies. Nobody gives a fk about your family. I’m talking asian cultures in general. The world knows how much many Asians worship whites. This is something that Asians even call out amongst themselves. Colorism is a thing across all asian cultures and ethnicities. The plastic surgery/skin bleaching game in Asian where the people are lightening and Europeanizing/whitening their looks is already enormous and it’s growing by the day.

You haven’t ended any cycles of hate because you’re a racist yourself.

I’m stopping here it seems like the rest of your post is just a bunch of bullsht deflections and af hominem.
                  Lmfao.

A guy, you, who openly admits to being a racist is calling me a racist?

And you act like you know so much about asian culture too? That's cute lmfaooooooooooo.

Feels just like when I tell racist white people they're racist. First denial. Then they double down. Then they pretend like their reality is real.

Too funny.

I feel sorry for you. I truly PITY someone like you.

Comment

Lmfao.

A guy, you, who openly admits to being a racist is calling me a racist?

And you act like you know so much about asian culture too? That's cute lmfaooooooooooo.

Feels just like when I tell racist white people they're racist. First denial. Then they double down. Then they pretend like their reality is real.

Too funny.

I feel sorry for you. I truly PITY someone like you.
                    Why would I admit to a lie? Black Americans are basically treated like POWs. We’re not in any position to be racist. I didn’t grow up in a house with racist parents who taught me to look down on other races. My parents were too busy preparing me to deal with the racism that I was going to face by instilling the knowledge/understanding that would allow me to maintain and achieve in despite of the system.

See, you’re the one who admitted to coming from and being raised by a racist family. If I had grown up in an ignorant evil house like the one you described growing up in, I’d probably pity myself. Whatever assertions I’ve made about you being a racist have been confirmed by you.

What is your ethnicity? Do you even have the courage to let it be known?

I know a lot about many cultures being someone with an appetite for knowledge. This is basically you rapping out of any real debate on present day reality, history and the facts because you’re unequipped lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                      Why would I admit to a lie? Black Americans are basically treated like POWs. We’re not in any position to be racist. I didn’t grow up in a house with racist parents who taught me to look down on other races. My parents were too busy preparing me to deal with the racism that I was going to face by instilling the knowledge/understanding that would allow me to maintain and achieve in despite of the system.

See, you’re the one who admitted to coming from and being raised by a racist family. If I had grown up in an ignorant evil house like the one you described growing up in, I’d probably pity myself. Whatever assertions I’ve made about you being a racist have been confirmed by you.

What is your ethnicity? Do you even have the courage to let it be known?

I know a lot about many cultures being someone with an appetite for knowledge. This is basically you rapping out of any real debate on present day reality, history and the facts because you’re unequipped lol.
                      Lmfaooooooooooooo

You're not in a position to be racist.

You you honestly believe that black people can't be racist?

You also believe that a kid can't share the same values at his parents?

And you honestly expect me to believe that you grew up in a non racist house hold? Lmfao!

Lmfao. Its so funny how bad you need to lie just to push your agenda. Got to pretend to make your story sound more legit huh?

Lol. Read the bold. Your parents did a real good job raising you to maintain and achieve in the system that you have to whine about it every opportunity you get.

See. Thats how I know you're lying.

As for my ethnicity. Thought you said **** my family no one cares. Can't make up your mind can you.

but im done with this. You can reply i dont care. Who's mind and I going to change? Everyone knows who you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X