Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-03-2020, 03:59 PM #71
Contender

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
whollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond reputewhollisboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,829.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
While I'll agree Mikey clearly beat AB,AB was giving it to him towards the end of that fight..Bust Mikey face up a bit..Which is why I don't understand why he does not let his hands go..
The same thing happened in the Jessie Vargas fight. Broner shelled up for the first six rounds and then he couldn't miss with his right hand when he decided to throw it.
whollisboxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:35 PM #72
Campeon De Campeones

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
el_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond reputeel_mas_chingon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 6,187.54

Broner must be smoking crack to think he can make 135, barely can make 140!
el_mas_chingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 12:36 AM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
markther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 34,259.32
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Haney hasn't fought anyone. Which fight is that makes fans think so highly of him?

I agree with the rest.
I donít think highly of Haney; I just think less of Broner at this stage of his career, Broner doesnít seem motivated to be successful and win a major fight even against a guy like Haney.
markther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 04:31 PM #74
Contender

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Zodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond reputeZodogg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748.23
Total Points: 17,650.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopetego View Post
he cant make 135 even if he cuts a leg and an arm off

even if he could, imagine Broner's cement footed, unactive ass against Lomachenko...it'd be like a more boring and embarrassing version of Pacquiao vs Clottey. Loma running circles around him and tagging him at will with Ass Beaten just turtling up and waiting for the final bell to ring. No thanks

He was never gonna be like Floyd, that was just the hype machine claiming bs

even at his most brilliant (perhaps the Demarco fight) he never came close to Floyd's level of skill
Duhhhhh no **** and I never said he was, I said he WANTED to. Even with his style he didn't have the footspeed. But technique aside, I was more speaking on Broner discipline and approach to the fight game
Zodogg is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends