Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-03-2020, 04:48 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2576 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 77,102.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
He already fought Parker , he also lost to Hunter in the ams . He lost to both guys but rematches would probably play out different,he would likely beat Parker who plays it safe with around 2 years of out of fighting legit competition and Hunter could out point him ,hes underrated and gets slack because of Povetkin but we all know boxing works backwards on this forum , Povetkin is a live dog .
Yes, I know he already fought Parker and lost in close fight.

Anyway, Ruiz would be a very game in every fight. Only Fury probably beats him easily, because of his size and skills.
JakeTheBoxer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:50 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4016 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,902.93
Total Points: 68,470.60
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

I think Wilder smashes him. You can’t lack mobility against Wilder, he will flatten you.

Fury obviously schools him with ease. He’s all wrong for Ruiz. Usyk probably is too.

The truth is Ruiz is such a fat lump that people will just look at the second AJ fight now and think if you don’t let Ruiz near you to use his tiny reach, he can’t win, unless you let him inside, he’s useless. AJ is not exactly a great mover, he just looked it against an obese man. So I think a lot of fighters would just do what AJ did. If stiff AJ can, some others can.

So I could see someone like Parker winning again by just sticking to AJ’s way. He’s mobile enough to do it. Hunter too but he might lack the size.

Of course people might say it depends on Ruiz’s condition but the truth is he’s just a fat **** without discipline. he couldn’t even get in shape for the Joshua rematch, which was his biggest fight and payday of his life. he is what he is, he’s never going to change that.

Last edited by deathofaclown; 08-03-2020 at 04:54 AM.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:54 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3130 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748.23
Total Points: 112,931.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
Yes, I know he already fought Parker and lost in close fight.

Anyway, Ruiz would be a very game in every fight. Only Fury probably beats him easily, because of his size and skills.
You said Parker would be an interesting fight . We know that’s not the case because they fought already and nothing much would change ,it would be lack luster again of Ruiz chasing him down with little interaction of inside fighting .

A.J did win easy in the rematch and won every round if I’m not mistaking or close to it so no Fury isn’t the only one capable of that , you also have 6”6 Hrgovic who would handle Ruiz in a very Vitali Klitschko like fashion , I also believe Wilder is to tall for Ruiz and would take advantage of his heavy feet which is a huge point that actually exists and do enough to get by even though that will be actually running with Wilder landing very little and no one will say anything about running . Ha

Edit : I also forgot Usyk ,another guy that makes it look easy in that match up .

Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-03-2020 at 05:05 AM.
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:59 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2576 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 77,102.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
You said Parker would be an interesting fight . We know that’s not the case because they fought already and nothing much would change ,it would be lack luster again of Ruiz chasing him down with little interaction of inside fighting .

A.J did win easy in the rematch and won every round if I’m not mistaking or close to it so no Fury isn’t the only one capable of that , you also have 6”6 Hrgovic who would handle Ruiz in a very Vitali Klitschko like fashion , I also believe Wilder is to tall for Ruiz and would take advantage of his heavy feet which is a huge point that actually exists and do enough to get by even though that will be actually running with Wilder landing very little and no one will say anything about running . Ha

Edit : I also forgot Usyk ,another guy that makes it look easy in that match up .
Hrgovic is untested guy and there is nothing proven to suggest he beats Ruiz.

HRgovic should fight somebody on his level first. How about Bakole -Kuzmin winner?

Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 08-03-2020 at 06:04 AM.
JakeTheBoxer is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends