Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Golovkin know he can’t do PAC-Broner numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Golovkin know he can’t do PAC-Broner numbers?

Unless he signs with PBC and fights Charlo, or to 168 with Plant and Benavidez Jr.? GGG pricing himself out?

New Account: Check
    Financial Expert: Check
    Pointless Thread: Check
    A person with less money than who they critique: Check

/Thread

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      New Account: Check
      Financial Expert: Check
      Pointless Thread: Check
      A person with less money than who they critique: Check

/Thread
      Pacquiao is boss. Aside from GKTO by Marquez, Pac-Man is back! GGG should take whatever network offers him. Who did GGG sign with? I missed the news

Comment

Well, I mean if he signs with DAZN then he's not going to have to worry about doing Pac/Broner type of numbers. He will have a set guarantee for each fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Well, I mean if he signs with DAZN then he's not going to have to worry about doing Pac/Broner type of numbers. He will have a set guarantee for each fight.
          That’s my point. Why should we as fans be optimistic of a high pay from DAZN to GGG? Any network could lowball. It’s the reason why GGG hasn’t made a decision for a while. My point is in his head, he’s not Pacquiao. He should take any offer, even low. I think DAZN is offering low tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            That’s my point. Why should we as fans be optimistic of a high pay from DAZN to GGG? Any network could lowball. It’s the reason why GGG hasn’t made a decision for a while. My point is in his head, he’s not Pacquiao. He should take any offer, even low. I think DAZN is offering low tbh.
            If it is true Haymon was offering him $10 million for a tune up level fight, then no he clearly has some nice offers. DAZN knows what he got offered and they either match it or let it be. And by all accounts, seems like they have made a strong push for him lately so that tells you they have likely matched it.

Comment

Pacquiao is boss. Aside from GKTO by Marquez, Pac-Man is back! GGG should take whatever network offers him. Who did GGG sign with? I missed the news
              Do you own a network? Do you have Golovkin under contract and get a cut? Did you pick up a bag from the Pacquaio-Broner fight? No, then who gives a fk about what anyone in the sport makes? How much time do you spend talking about NBA player contracts? You have lengthy discussions about the paycheck from the guy who collects your trash? Seriously what the fk is with the obsession about discussing the money of rich azz athletes?

Comment

Unless he signs with PBC and fights Charlo, or to 168 with Plant and Benavidez Jr.? GGG pricing himself out?
                GGG hasn't said a single word about anything. He has been taking it easy enjoying the many millions of dollars he made for the Canelo rematch. He usually fights twice a year like most of the bigger stars do these days. He will probably fight again in May and he will probably tell us who he signed with and who he will fight soon. Why don't you just wait until then instead of making stuff up out of thin air such as is he pricing himself out. Pricing himself out of what exactly? He is still a very big star in demand even if he isn't a Canelo. Why do you think so many are asking to fight him? They know a fight with GGG makes them good money. If he prices himself out of a good fight he can just go get another big fight. Be patient. We will know all about GGG's business when he wants us to know.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Do you own a network? Do you have Golovkin under contract and get a cut? Did you pick up a bag from the Pacquaio-Broner fight? No, then who gives a fk about what anyone in the sport makes? How much time do you spend talking about NBA player contracts? You have lengthy discussions about the paycheck from the guy who collects your trash? Seriously what the fk is with the obsession about discussing the money of rich azz athletes?
                  were here to discuss and critique fighters...its pretty much understood that most guys we talk about have more money that all of us....but its a forum where we discuss it

make sure you go in all the AJ wilder threads and tell the AJ fans how it doesnt matter

if this were a sanitation forum than we might discuss how much our trash man makes...but alas it is not

Comment

even if GGG does that, i doubt he gets those numbers...PAC has been a household name for over a decade...its an established brand

Comment

Working...
                    X