Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Charged With Felony Assault, Allegedly Punched Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    I don’t know how she could claim to have a broken nose and a displaced disk , those seem like injuries that would be pretty obvious and you’d either have them or don’t.

Damn Kov ****ed up if that’s true, Wonder if everyone on here are going to start sh.itting on him the way they did Stevenson if he’s found guilty
    Not the same circumstance at all, but I will start ****ting on him if it’s true though.

Comment

What’s crazy is that Kovalev promoter sullied Marcus Browne rep for his DMV charges and ousted him from the fight.. WHEN KOVALEV HAD THE VERY SAME ISSUE LOL.. typical scumbag Kathy Duva.. I guess karma hit her back when her NBC deal died lol

Comment

Personally , imo , this was something that was inevitable in Krusher’s career
        He got away with racist stomps and then bullchit comments
        A lot of fughin anger in that body
        Add the drinking and he’s fughed
        Speaks very fughin ignorantly when straight , I could just imagine when he’s cracked
        Don’t care for him and never really did
        He’s in the same trash bin as Broner amongst others

Comment

If true then he is complete trash. It's strange how boxers can get away with being absolute scum, even to the point of breaking the law, yet are still allowed to fight. Kovalev has this out in public yet is still scheduled to fight in Feb and Broner has multiple court cases yet he is fighting this weekend.

It seems in boxing you never let anything get in the way of business.

Comment

I guess it's not only black guys who hit women,....

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
              Lmao, he is innocent. If Kovalev punched her, she'd still be in 2018 thinking about corn flakes for breakfast.
              Her nose was broken dude, what else do you need?

Comment

mlac

comments?

Comment

I don't believe **** women say anymore.

Comment

according to reports in the UK press she repeatedly hit him in the balls first

Comment

Kovalev #YouToo?

Comment

Working...
                      X