Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you tried ASM (selling on amazon)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not easy doing business with Chinese people. Tbh they are crap and most people get burnt. There is no honour in China even if you go there. I have been burnt 5 times and have friends who thought it best to go there and get orders. What they ordered isn't what they got.
    As for Amazon, I don't like the way they pay. Ebay does business better and releases your money quickly. I used to sell on Amazon a lot but these days my business is on EBAY.

Comment

Pick her brain and move. If your making 30k a month you can live anywhere you want lol. Just suffer temporarily.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        It's the same as selling anything anywhere else. About the only difference is that you have the option of storing your inventory in an amazon warehouse and using their supply chain for a fee.

"Selling on Amazon!" is commonly treated as its own thing by get-rich-quick coaches trying to sell you paid programs but it doesn't differ that much from any other type of retail/resale business.
        Yeah Im kind of wary whenever a YouTuber or Internet Sales Coach or some crap like that is like WOW look how much I made doing this.....

Any get rich scheme is total BS and even if its legit you gotta be like one of the early ones already doing it to tap in the market before everyone and their mama does it.

5g's isn't too bad but if the markets saturated already. We'll look for the next good option instead.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          WORD do u think its too late for us to jump on it now and get some good ends. I'm talking like at least 5G's a month or so.

If all I'm gonna make is another 2grand or 3grand a month from it I'd rather find another side hustle lol. My current jobs piling all kinds of work on me as I over see the sales and marketing team, and the social media management department and now they want me to do all the HR crap for all of these guys too. It's BS im doing like 4 different management jobs and only getting paid for one and "bonuses" lol.
          There's a lot of competition so don't think of it as a cherry opportunity that's waiting to be plucked. You gotta fight for it now. But, there's definitely opportunity to pick up an extra grand or two every month.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            It's not easy doing business with Chinese people. Tbh they are crap and most people get burnt. There is no honour in China even if you go there. I have been burnt 5 times and have friends who thought it best to go there and get orders. What they ordered isn't what they got.
            As for Amazon, I don't like the way they pay. Ebay does business better and releases your money quickly. I used to sell on Amazon a lot but these days my business is on EBAY.
            Unfortunately I have to agree. I had a few Chinese clients they all had their own company. They hired us for a few projects and everything was going well and they pulled out in the 12th hour and totally flaked on us.

No legit explanation nothing.

Some of them have really bad manners too. Like one guy sat down with me for a meeting and he starts leaving the room in the middle of me talking not even saying why he's leaving lol.

He then made an excuse saying his wife is outside and he needs to see her before she leaves. he then left and never returned. Like WTF? I know English wasn't his first language but he could have exited the meeting a whole lot more professionally than he did.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
              Pick her brain and move. If your making 30k a month you can live anywhere you want lol. Just suffer temporarily.
              yeah bro I think imma stick to not doing business with anyone who's a neighbor. Lot of my neighbors are d*cks and C*nts and they gossip like lil school batchez.

Whats funny is I network at my gym and meet a ton of good leads there. So far my gyms been one of the better places for me to meet good leads and just other established working professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                I have a friend who is Chinese, who has his products manufactured in China, and he is constantly getting ripped off. Chinese manufacturers do the minimum necessary until you demand more. It's the cost of doing business with them.
                Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-29-2019, 01:09 AM.

Comment

everythings a hustle, I have my niece on ebay selling and she bringing in like 900 a month right now, by the end of the year she will be at 3K a month easily if not way more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    If you got in on it in the past, there was a lot of potential. It's saturated now though. So popular that people are making money selling instructional videos.
                    Getting your listings to be competitive is going to be tough. I help a friend who does it full time. There's a lot of tricks to making it work. If you've got the time, dedication, and a few grand to start it up, give it a go.

The #1 thing my friend urges people is to not worry about selling something that interests them or that they feel Amazon "needs". It's the common stuff that makes the most money.
                    Hey bro I just came back from this conference and I got ton of stories to share. But I think I'm just PM you instead so look out for my PM in a few thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X