Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anti-vaxxers cause measles outbreak in Washington State

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti-vaxxers should be denied any medical assistance, in every instance.

The only medical intervention they should enjoy is being quarantined when they are sick.

No surgery, no hospitals, no GPs, no access to chemists, no prescription medicines. Nothing.

Their children can be treated up until the age of 18 - at which point they can then make decisions as adults, and they either get caught up on all of their shots or they get the same treatment.

Zero tax dollars should be spent on these people. Not for welfare, not for health, not for education. Nothing.

Let them die, twisted and covered in their own filth, like the human excrement they are.

Comment

Read "Poisoned Needles" and you will run from vaccines.

Comment

I never get the reasons why there are people like Anti-Vaxxers. Good luck on your children, you'll need it because the diseases crawling around are coming after them.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

That book is a crock and shouldn't convince anyone of anything

Comment

Jenny McCarthy told me vaccines makes your kid turn ******ed and she was a nude model for Playboy and was in Scream 3 so she must know what she’s talking about

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Here is a more recent book: Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies: 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized for Parents and Researchers

It discusses 400 published journal articles proving how harmful vaccinations are. Many MDs gave favorable reviews.

Of course even the other book noted that places that never had vaccs never had any cases of autism.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

That book is a crock and shouldn't convince anyone of anything
                How so, Mr scientist?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                  Here is a more recent book: Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies: 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized for Parents and Researchers

It discusses 400 published journal articles proving how harmful vaccinations are. Many MDs gave favorable reviews.

Of course even the other book noted that places that never had vaccs never had any cases of autism.
                  Ok. Thanks. It is funny because I remember a documentary I saw where most of rich parents didn't vaccinate their kids.

Comment

Working...
                  X