No announcement yet.

Fuk this. Police confront two, a black and a white(gun), guess who’s shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuk this. Police confront two, a black and a white(gun), guess who’s shot

A black kid with no gun gets shot by police.

A white kid with gun doesn’t get shot.

Smgdh. Wtf.

In before “he a thug doe” people.

https://apnews.com/aba8f6998ba54b06acfde0dccdc8819f

MILWAUKEE (AP) — In the course of 15 months and in the space of one city block, Milwaukee police twice encountered two suspects they believed were armed.

One was black; one was white.

One was in fact unarmed; one had a gun.

One was shot; one was not.

That the black man was the one who was shot — though he had no weapon — might come as little surprise at a time when police shootings involving black men seem commonplace nationally.

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

Smgdh. Wtf.

MILWAUKEE (AP) — In the course of 15 months and in the space of one city block, Milwaukee police twice encountered two suspects they believed were armed.

That the black man was the one who was shot — though he had no weapon — might come as little surprise at a time when police shootings involving black men seem commonplace nationally.
    Thats some F'ed up stuff. Why are you all RED?

Comment

neither shoulda had a gun apparently

Comment

Too many JimRaynor dudes in the force.

Comment

Don't know the particulars cuz I didn't read the story but its no surprise.

That said mfers of any race or nationity needs to quit acting like the restaurant you eating at f#cked up your order when they are dealing with cops. The common theme in 80% of these shootings is a dumb mfer resisting arrest or fighting with a cop.

Granted you shouldn't get killed in that situation, but then again when the mfer who's jay walking on a busy street gets hit by a car & killed despite drivers needing to give pedestrians the right away thats not THAT surprising either lets not bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Thats some F'ed up stuff. Why are you all RED?
            I was bustin rockin’s balls over slobberts and he red k’d me. Was just bsing. He later pmed me and said he misunderstood my post and that he’ll green me back up. Hasn’t done so yet but I imagine he has tool wait since he repping the same person. I guess his rep power is so high that one red k whipped me to red from 12.

But I’m good with rockin.

Anyway hanz starts bustin my balls about me being red. I told him bout rockin knockin me out and I get redded by Jim Jeffries for crying about being red k’d and that I’m a troll.

I redded his b itch azz back.

So I have been redded by two high rep dudes. One by accident the other cause he’s a di ck in the azz mfer.

Thanks for the green the other day though. Others have greened me up too. Thanks to all Right now I’m in the whole still though due to jim jefferies.

Hell even hanz hasn’t redded me and me and him go at it. Props to him for not being a bi tch.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Too many JimRaynor dudes in the force.
              Fuk dude had hands up and then was going to the ground and got lit up. Terrible police work. They need to find a way to get chicken sh its from becoming police officers. The job carry’s with it, extraordinary responsibilities.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Smgdh. Wtf.

Well looking at the video, he casually put his hand half way in the air, then when asked to turn around, he causally puts his hands towards his pockets.

How stupid can you be?

Comment

Fuk dude had hands up and then was going to the ground and got lit up. Terrible police work. They need to find a way to get chicken sh its from becoming police officers. The job carry’s with it, extraordinary responsibilities.

Thanks for posting.
                  I believe a portion of the cop's pay should go towards paying the civil suit.

Comment

Smgdh. Wtf.

Difference is white people are more likely to cooperate when dealing with the cops and this black guy wasn't fully cooperating whether he was just stupid, stoned or being defiant.

Comment

Working...
                    X