Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Bellew is a ****house, I'll Punch His Mouth When I See Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Bellew is a ****house, I'll Punch His Mouth When I See Him!

The war of words continue to erupt between former world champions Tyson Fury and Tony Bellew. A few days ago, Bellew explained that Fury was in no way ready to face him - and he also vowed to end Fury in quicker fashion than last month's rematch with David Haye.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fat Fury why you so scared of Bellew? You are twice his size you fat coward

Comment

Everyone is a shithouse to Fury lol.

Comment

Jigglypuff/Peppa tha pig aint gone do ****! Hes not Deontay Wilder, checking foos On-Sight! It shouldn't be too hard to find the Bellend, Deontay caught him at a show in the UK and he traveled from the states ; Tyson is all mouth.

Comment

Tyson Fart Fury vs Luis Roid Ortiz

Comment

****house has to be my favorite British curse word

Comment

Bellew trying to fund his retirement, and Fury rightly so ain't havin none of it

Comment

Bellew would be a better opponent than that joker Seferi, although anyone would be. It's a decent fight although Fury would have a size advantage.

Comment

Fury is the one who said he wouldn't fight Bellew because he's a cruiserweight and a family man... He was happy to fight Sefari and he was a cruiserweight... Like it or not, at this moment in time Bellew beats Fury.

Fury is an overhyped ***** who had one good win against an opponent who overlooked him and didn't think in a million years he would lose against.

The Vlad that showed up to the AJ fight or indeed the majority of his other fights KO's this fat ****... The history books will show that Fury achieved one notable win which was a good achievement for someone who can barely spell his own his own name but not much else.

Comment

Fine, fight some one credible then. You cab't say your ready for AJ now and duck Bellew.

What you would get from from fighting him is credible rankings go check the Ring magazine you love and the organisations.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    The war of words continue to erupt between former world champions Tyson Fury and Tony Bellew. A few days ago, Bellew explained that Fury was in no way ready to face him - and he also vowed to end Fury in quicker fashion than last month's rematch with David Haye.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                    X