No announcement yet.

Trump Wasn't the Only One Who Failed PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    word is she was withholding supplies to make president trump look bad. she is an absolute dumbass if it's true.
    More like the U.S. didn't send much of anything, and what was sent was probably divided among the rich. Whether that includes her or not, I have no idea, but I know that from the absolute magnitude of abandonment the island went through that it would have to go much further than her to make Trump look the way he does.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      More like the U.S. didn't send much of anything, and what was sent was probably divided among the rich. Whether that includes her or not, I have no idea, but I know that from the absolute magnitude of abandonment the island went through that it would have to go much further than her to make Trump look the way he does.
      i suggest you look into who george soros is and what all his NGOs specialize in.

Comment

i suggest you look into who george soros is and what all his NGOs specialize in.
        Tell me all about him

Comment

Why is the article a piece of trash? It directly criticizes PR's own government for the response, saying it was just as bad as Trump.
          It's biased as hell against Rosello and Trump. The article is making them as if they were the only responsible people for the aftermath of the catastrophe.

This piece here: "Rossello has failed his people. We want the truth, and have yet to receive it. San Juan major Carmen Yulín Cruz, the lone voice demanding the truth, has called for the resignation of the officials in his government who wilfully peddled misleading numbers. I will go one step further. I believe Rosselló needs to go too". He is a cowardly accomplice to Trump’s false narrative.

It's all you need to read to know where it stands. And its trash for exploiting the tragedies of our people to push a political agenda.

Puerto Rico's current status is a result of both US and local mismanagement. But let's not be confused as to who called the shots all along; we all know this is the US' colony.
          The only thing I would make the US responsible for, is the lack of audits to verify and confirm that the federal funds that are assigned to specific branches in the goverment of PR are used to the best of their capabilities, which I'm 100% sure they're not.

Comment

word is she was withholding supplies to make president trump look bad. she is an absolute dumbass if it's true.
            I'm not surprised by anything anymore. What would surprise me is politicians being honest and honestly caring about the people they're supposed to help

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              It's biased as hell against Rosello and Trump. The article is making them as if they were the only responsible people for the aftermath of the catastrophe.

This piece here: "Rossello has failed his people. We want the truth, and have yet to receive it. San Juan major Carmen Yulín Cruz, the lone voice demanding the truth, has called for the resignation of the officials in his government who wilfully peddled misleading numbers. I will go one step further. I believe Rosselló needs to go too". He is a cowardly accomplice to Trump’s false narrative.

It's all you need to read to know where it stands. And its trash for exploiting the tragedies of our people to push a political agenda.

The only thing I would make the US responsible for, is the lack of audits to verify and confirm that the federal funds that are assigned to specific branches in the goverment of PR are used to the best of their capabilities, which I'm 100% sure they're not.
              It's not biased against Rossello and Trump for merely saying the truth; they both failed our people. The very least Rossello could have done is stand up to Trump's false narrative, and he didn't. Still doesn't.

Even I knew back when Trump was visiting, listening to my manually-powered radio, that there were a ton more deaths than what the government had reported. Everybody knew about the hidden bodies. Yet, he did nothing. He allowed Trump to come here, shove paper rolls in our faces, and leave like if everything were fine, as people were dying by the minute. Saying we weren't a real tragedy like Katrina was, in our damn faces. The racism. The disrespect. When they KNEW what was going on. When they hid the damn bodies.

He and everybody else who didn't do anything deserve the blame. As for Yulin, whether she had political fantasies in mind by challenging Rossello and Trump or not, at least she told the world something that was much closer to the truth than the BS Trump was feeding the media with Rossello's help.

I don't care about Yulin, but I am happy she stood up to them, whatever her motivations were. For the longest time, I was in awe at how no one could get a message across to the states that we were left for dead.

Comment

It's not biased against Rossello and Trump for merely saying the truth; they both failed our people. The very least Rossello could have done is stand up to Trump's false narrative, and he didn't. Still doesn't.

Even I knew back when Trump was visiting, listening to my manually-powered radio, that there were a ton more deaths than what the government had reported. Everybody knew about the hidden bodies. Yet, he did nothing. He allowed Trump to come here, shove paper rolls in our faces, and leave like if everything were fine, as people were dying by the minute. Saying we weren't a real tragedy like Katrina was, in our damn faces. The racism. The disrespect. When they KNEW what was going on. When they hid the damn bodies.

He and everybody else who didn't do anything deserve the blame. As for Yulin, whether she had political fantasies in mind by challenging Rossello and Trump or not, at least she told the world something that was much closer to the truth than the BS Trump was feeding the media with Rossello's help.

I don't care about Yulin, but I am happy she stood up to them, whatever her motivations were. For the longest time, I was in awe at how no one could get a message across to the states that we were left for dead.
                I don't know how people can be that naive, but if they thought about it for a minute or 2, it was pretty obvious that A LOT more died than what was reported. You don't need the government, the media or anyone with a brain to tell you that.

They will never get the number right. There is no way to calculate it correctly and hell, some sectors in the island don't even have electricity yet.

As for what Rosello told Trump, he gave him the info they had at the moment he arrived. Trump doesn't know how the government here really works, so he has to work with whatever information he's been given.

You expect him to challenge and contradict the governor on the information he himself gave him? He wasn't here during the storm, he can't assume anything, would be foolish of him.

Meanwhile, stuff like this happens when no one audits or checks the "supposed people" that are helping us:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...GAI/story.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8026476.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  I don't know how people can be that naive, but if they thought about it for a minute or 2, it was pretty obvious that A LOT more died than what was reported. You don't need the government, the media or anyone with a brain to tell you that.

They will never get the number right. There is no way to calculate it correctly and hell, some sectors in the island don't even have electricity yet.

As for what Rosello told Trump, he gave him the info they had at the moment he arrived. Trump doesn't know how the government here really works, so he has to work with whatever information he's been given.

You expect him to challenge and contradict the governor on the information he himself gave him? He wasn't here during the storm, he can't assume anything, would be foolish of him.

Meanwhile, stuff like this happens when no one audits or checks the "supposed people" that are helping us:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...GAI/story.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8026476.html
                  Whitefish has ties to Trump; the truth here is that, from beginning to end, Rossello was following Trump's directives.

I'm not buying no "PR is 2 hours away by plane" excuses, or that this was the best info they had. The army brought in special containers just to shove all the bodies in, for crying out loud.

They knew.

And didn't care.

Comment

Is someone encouraging or tempting all these countries around the world to go into massive debt?

If so that's who I would blame. Puerto Rico had big problems before the hurricane...this disaster just brought everything to light.

Comment

Puerto Rico a proclaimed autonomous country is blaming Trump for mis managing their funds and lack of preparedness for disaster. Sounds to me like no matter who was the USA president that this disaster wouldn't be averted, but it's always easier to point the finger at Trump for slipping on a banana peel than it is taking accountability.

Comment

Working...
                      X