No announcement yet.

I love how spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how spence

Gets some special speech from jerry jones in the ring post fight as if he just beat some great fighter in a crazy FOTY. They really are coddling this kid with white gloves. Disgusting.

Are some of you truly stupid or something? Jerry wants fights in his facilities so of course he's going to talk up someone who brought that many people into one.

Comment

I see the daca babies dreams are being deferred again!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Gets some special speech from jerry jones in the ring post fight as if he just beat some great fighter in a crazy FOTY. They really are coddling this kid with white gloves. Disgusting.
        Ocampo was a mandatory, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Ocampo was a mandatory, moron.
          He wasn’t. He was the #3 ranked contender.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
            Are some of you truly stupid or something? Jerry wants fights in his facilities so of course he's going to talk up someone who brought that many people into one.

Thats fine. He can congratulate him behind the scenes in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Thats fine. He can congratulate him behind the scenes in the locker room.
              No. Because Jerry Jones is a bigger star than Spence, and he knows showing his face brings even more light to this.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                He wasn’t. He was the #3 ranked contender.
                The IBF made Ocampo the automatic mandatory when Konstantin Ponomarev refused to fight Ocampo for the mandatory slot (Ponomarev was ranked # 4).

Comment

well alright, if you ask me all these new champs are fighting these easy no risk type of fights. really hurt the sport imo, we got trout charlo a few weeks ago for crying out loud then crawford vs horn. smh....

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    well alright, if you ask me all these new champs are fighting these easy no risk type of fights. really hurt the sport imo, we got trout charlo a few weeks ago for crying out loud then crawford vs horn. smh....

Rosado is legit the only fighter in boxing that will fight anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Comment

Working...
                    X