Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WBC should do the right thing and STRIP Golovkin if he refuses to fight Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Isn't that how GGG got belts in the first place. Isn't GGG the one who said for years I refuse to move weight and make better fights fans are asking for because I care about the belts I want all the belts so I will fight 1 tomato can after another to defend these meaningless belts rather then make fights fans wanted. And his dyck rider fans defended it and praised these stupid belts even said GGG deserves 50% because he has so many belts. Now he exposed himself as a fraud and your world just crashed you just found out there is no santa clause. Now straps don't matter because GGG had 1 stripped because he was keeping it hostage and refusing to fight his mandatory and is already begging on his knees for that old Canelo offer so he can swerve his WBC mandatory Charlo so he don't get stripped by them as well. LMAO
    Revisionist history on your part

But I wouldn’t expect anything less from this sites #1 Golden Boy cheerleader who probably prays at night that when he dies can be reincarnated into Oscars rolling pin

Did Golovkin beat elites to get his straps l, **** no . No one in their right mind would say that he beat a scrub for his intern and eventually got bumped up , but he beat Lemieux for a 1 ( even though he fought a mid level scrub in a vacant to get it ) your idol Canelos team didn’t want the fight and would rather give up the strap and wait for him to get old (and still couldn’t beat him ) then fight him when the WBC mandated and instead chose to fight undersized fighters that stood no chance ( Khan ) the definition of paper belt champion ( Smith ) and a sucked down a fighter in Chavez that has proven he’s not even a B level fighter and popular in name only all while fighting in newly invented weight classes and there’s reason to believe he was dirty the whole time.

Doesn’t change the facts that you f.aggots are cheering that he got stripped and no one was able to do it in the ring so you lames have to settle for this. Kind of pathetic

Never said he deserved 50% no one with a brain would think that. Keeping it hostage to fight when he chose to fight Canelo in a rematch which would have been a huge payday and a legacy fight over a fighter with a dozen fights that no ones heard of. And when Canelo got popped he chose a easy stay busy fight instead of a risky fight that could potentially jeopardize a rematch.

F.aggot fans happy that Golovkin is getting punished for Canelo most likely being a cheat. Q.ueer logic indeed

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Revisionist history on your part

But I wouldn’t expect anything less from this sites #1 Golden Boy cheerleader who probably prays at night that when he dies can be reincarnated into Oscars rolling pin

Did Golovkin beat elites to get his straps l, **** no . No one in their right mind would say that he beat a scrub for his intern and eventually got bumped up , but he beat Lemieux for a 1 ( even though he fought a mid level scrub in a vacant to get it ) your idol Canelos team didn’t want the fight and would rather give up the strap and wait for him to get old (and still couldn’t beat him ) then fight him when the WBC mandated and instead chose to fight undersized fighters that stood no chance ( Khan ) the definition of paper belt champion ( Smith ) and a sucked down a fighter in Chavez that has proven he’s not even a B level fighter and popular in name only all while fighting in newly invented weight classes and there’s reason to believe he was dirty the whole time.

Doesn’t change the facts that you f.aggots are cheering that he got stripped and no one was able to do it in the ring so you lames have to settle for this. Kind of pathetic

Never said he deserved 50% no one with a brain would think that. Keeping it hostage to fight when he chose to fight Canelo in a rematch which would have been a huge payday and a legacy fight over a fighter with a dozen fights that no ones heard of. And when Canelo got popped he chose a easy stay busy fight instead of a risky fight that could potentially jeopardize a rematch.

F.aggot fans happy that Golovkin is getting punished for Canelo most likely being a cheat. Q.ueer logic indeed
      Difference is Canelo has NEVER lied to his fans and created a bogus image that he gave 2 phuks about belts. Canelo has been consistent since day 1 he fights the best and looks for the big fights and doesn't care what any belt org says or wants. That's GGG who won almost all his belts against bums or got someone stripped and then celebrated. Canelo is younger and has already fought more world champs, more top p4p ranked, more hall of famers then GGG who is pushing 40 and only faced 2 quality middleweights his entire career. And he waited so long to finally face top guys many feel he didn't beat either of them when he finally did.

His career is nothing but smoke and mirrors, a shyt resume with him pricing himself out of fights, refusing to budge on weight( could of fought canelo a year earlier if he dropped weight and could of fought ward if he moved up weight so much for Mr 154 or 168), all so he could fight 1 tomato can after another and justify it by saying well I am all about belts as the excuse. Now that illusion has been shattered as he just got his belt stripped because he ducked his mandatory and is on the verge of getting stripped another belt because he's ducking Charlo after he priced himself out the canelo rematch that his OWN promoter negotiated and thought was a fair deal. If you agree he doesn't deserve 50% then stop defending this h0e for asking for a unreasonable amount that killed negotiations. Hell idiots accused Spike of pricing himself out when he agreed to all GGG's terms and then they cut his pay in half. So saying no to a fight when the other side cuts your pay in half is ducking and pricing yourself out but agreeing to all terms and then demanding a unreasonable 50% in the 11th hour against your own promoters wishes is what? A clear phuking duck that's what. Just like saying you can fight Floyd at 154 but not Canelo and a catchweight is disrespect to the sport or that you can fight Chavez at 168 but not ward that has to be at 164 catchweight. What's worse fighting Khan at 155 or dragging Brook all the way up to 160 AFTER you criticized Canelo for fighting a WW? Out of GGG's last 4 fights ONLY 1 had ever fought at 160 and 2 of those opponents Vanes and Brook were so bad that his belt orgs refused to sanction the fight. WBA refused to sanction Brook and IBF refused to sanction Vanes. And you complain about Chavez yet GGG and his trainer were begging to fight Chavez and weeks before he signed to fight Canelo said that was his dream fight. And Smith >> Semi retired 2 years without a fight 3 years without a win Vanes who you dragged off the couch with 2 weeks to prepare and move up to 160 for the first time in his career.

Canelo resume no matter how you try to twist it takes a big dump on GGG resume which is filled with Wade, Vanes, Monroe, Brook mismatches. And like I said GGG won almost all his belts by somebody being stripped and h0es like you jumped for joy and now that he is on the other side you crying because you bought the lie that his coward actually gave a phuk about these belts. They were always a excuse to fight tomato cans and kill bigger better fights. Folks are laughing because GGG the I'm not a business man, 154 or 168, my dream is to grab all the belts has been EXPOSED as a lying hypocrite. Take your tears because you just found out Santa Clause isn't real elsewhere.
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-07-2018, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Difference is Canelo has NEVER lied to his fans and created a bogus image that he gave 2 phuks about belts. Canelo has been consistent since day 1 he fights the best and looks for the big fights and doesn't care what any belt org says or wants. That's GGG who won almost all his belts against bums or got someone stripped and then celebrated. Canelo is younger and has already fought more world champs, more top p4p ranked, more hall of famers then GGG who is pushing 40 and only faced 2 quality middleweights his entire career. And he waited so long to finally face top guys many feel he didn't beat either of them when he finally did.

His career is nothing but smoke and mirrors, a shyt resume with him pricing himself out of fights, refusing to budge on weight( could of fought canelo a year earlier if he dropped weight and could of fought ward if he moved up weight so much for Mr 154 or 168), all so he could fight 1 tomato can after another and justify it by saying well I am all about belts as the excuse. Now that illusion has been shattered as he just got his belt stripped because he ducked his mandatory and is on the verge of getting stripped another belt because he's ducking Charlo after he priced himself out the canelo rematch that his OWN promoter negotiated and thought was a fair deal. If you agree he doesn't deserve 50% then stop defending this h0e for asking for a unreasonable amount that killed negotiations. Hell idiots accused Spike of pricing himself out when he agreed to all GGG's terms and then they cut his pay in half. So saying no to a fight when the other side cuts your pay in half is ducking and pricing yourself out but agreeing to all terms and then demanding a unreasonable 50% in the 11th hour against your own promoters wishes is what? A clear phuking duck that's what. Just like saying you can fight Floyd at 154 but not Canelo and a catchweight is disrespect to the sport or that you can fight Chavez at 168 but not ward that has to be at 164 catchweight. What's worse fighting Khan at 155 or dragging Brook all the way up to 160 AFTER you criticized Canelo for fighting a WW? Out of GGG's last 4 fights ONLY 1 had ever fought at 160 and 2 of those opponents Vanes and Brook were so bad that his belt orgs refused to sanction the fight. WBA refused to sanction Brook and IBF refused to sanction Vanes. And you complain about Chavez yet GGG and his trainer were begging to fight Chavez and weeks before he signed to fight Canelo said that was his dream fight. And Smith >> Semi retired 2 years without a fight 3 years without a win Vanes who you dragged off the couch with 2 weeks to prepare and move up to 160 for the first time in his career.

Canelo resume no matter how you try to twist it takes a big dump on GGG resume which is filled with Wade, Vanes, Monroe, Brook mismatches. And like I said GGG won almost all his belts by somebody being stripped and h0es like you jumped for joy and now that he is on the other side you crying because you bought the lie that his coward actually gave a phuk about these belts. They were always a excuse to fight tomato cans and kill bigger better fights. Folks are laughing because GGG the I'm not a business man, 154 or 168, my dream is to grab all the belts has been EXPOSED as a lying hypocrite. Take your tears because you just found out Santa Clause isn't real elsewhere.
        More paragraphs needed for this estrogen filled rant.

Canelo never lied to the fans , you seriously sound like a female( Gennady lies to me )I guess pretending to be a clean fighter and having everyone in the sport and 90% of his past opponents think he’s a dirty fighter is being truthful

Golovkin went where the $ was same as every other fighter stop being so caught up in PR and hang on his every word. Your hero who you worship on this site Oscar is the literally the biggest bullish.itter and most disingenuous person in the sport and it’s gotten to the point where no one believes a word that comes out of his mouth l. Why don’t you hold him to the same standards ?

First We both agree that Canelo has a true warrior mentality and is willing to fight the best he deserves props and while I’m not a fan of his you can’t deny he is a fighter that wants to be great and I think the same can be said for Golovkin he was more then willing to face the 2 best MWs in 2017 who were both younger and in their primes

But in saying that his team didn’t exactly choose for him to fight the best when Gennady was breathing down his neck he chose to fight Khan , Smith , Chavez that’s a sh.it 3 fight run just waiting for Gennady to age

but let’s not act like it’s a fair comparison between Canelo and Golovkins competition level. Canelo was appointed the Mexican golden child as a teenager and because of the organizations willing to bend backwards for him and a loyal fan base that in turn gave him great exposure and lots of $ coming in he was able to get fighters in the ring with him because of it that’s the reason for his resume

Gennady was cast off in boxing purgatory and didn’t get his break until he was 30 and viewed as a too risky with no $ to attract the top names to fight him. Was B-hop a fraud because he couldn’t get the big names until he was in his mid 30s ?

Fighters go where the $ is that’s why AJ has been able to get the straps and bigger fights compared to Wilder l. That’s why his resume is better if the tables were turned it’d be the opposite stop being a fan boy and think Canelos popularity and having the powers that be support him doesn’t contribute to his resume

Yeah everyone wants to fight Chavez because he’s a big name and a easy mark and guess what Chavez went where the $ was and chose Canelo and decided to get shutout for more $ instead of ending up in a hospital for less

Yeah this whole thing just showed me that Santa Clause isn’t real whatever will I do. The fact you still defend the fallacy that Canelo is a clean fighter when everything points otherwise shows that you are the one who probably still places cookies by the fireplace on December 24th

Comment

Revisionist history part 2

Canelo gave up his straps to avoid GGG and waited until he looked human before taking the fight.

GGGs resume can look like he popped a lot of tomatos but when push came to shove and he had to fight the best he won.

And don't ****ing kid me when you said canelo won. Even his fans booed him. They knew what they saw and they saw it in person.

This is ridiculous

Comment

About time too. Either face Charlo or lose yet another belt.

It's all good looking for that Canelo money, but a lot of us boxing fans want to see you fight other top competition and if you don't want to, then cool give the other fighters a chance.

GGG being stripped bare naked and no amount of bum-crushing can save him.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

but let’s not act like it’s a fair comparison between Canelo and Golovkins competition level. Canelo was appointed the Mexican golden child as a teenager and because of the organizations willing to bend backwards for him and a loyal fan base that in turn gave him great exposure and lots of $ coming in he was able to get fighters in the ring with him because of it that’s the reason for his resume

Gennady was cast off in boxing purgatory and didn’t get his break until he was 30 and viewed as a too risky with no $ to attract the top names to fight him. Was B-hop a fraud because he couldn’t get the big names until he was in his mid 30s ?

Fighters go where the $ is that’s why AJ has been able to get the straps and bigger fights compared to Wilder l. That’s why his resume is better if the tables were turned it’d be the opposite stop being a fan boy and think Canelos popularity and having the powers that be support him doesn’t contribute to his resume
              canelo with less than 30 amateur fight turned pro at 15 fighting grown men to support his daughter who was about to be born you think a kid fighting grown men and staying undefeated till 23 against mayweather is easy he got the attention for the skill he showed at his age his red hair and toughness Chavez Jr was the one who was appointed and given all the support because of his name.
              Ggg decided to not turn pro till his mid 20s and was having fun beating on 15 year olds in the amateurs.he made himself a guy no one wanted fully grown unknown with a lot of power and no pay he sho
              uld of turn pro earlier and built himself up like every other fighter
              Wilder had a chance to fight klitcho beat him and become a star years before aj he said he didn't need wladamir to be great

Comment

Feels bad for Clenelo, greedy ginger cheat must give fair split to fight for the belt this time

Comment

With charlo standing as GGG next. I see GGG retiring. So long fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
                    canelo with less than 30 amateur fight turned pro at 15 fighting grown men to support his daughter who was about to be born you think a kid fighting grown men and staying undefeated till 23 against mayweather is easy he got the attention for the skill he showed at his age his red hair and toughness Chavez Jr was the one who was appointed and given all the support because of his name.
                    Ggg decided to not turn pro till his mid 20s and was having fun beating on 15 year olds in the amateurs.he made himself a guy no one wanted fully grown unknown with a lot of power and no pay he sho
                    uld of turn pro earlier and built himself up like every other fighter
                    Wilder had a chance to fight klitcho beat him and become a star years before aj he said he didn't need wladamir to be great
                    Sure Buds whatever you say

Chavez and Canelo were both backed by the media / organizations and powers that be from the get go

Chavez riding the wave of his last name but was quickly discovered not to be the real deal

Canelo because of his whiteness / Looks/ hair and style

Chavez got to fight scrubs to build his rep and Canelo got to fight undersized fighters and past prime names to build his rep and gain exposure. Both were given every opportunity to succeed

Listen I’m not knocking Canelo while I don’t think he’s a P4P caliber fighter and think he’s f.ucking arrogant and he always gets judges that are more then willing to give him rounds and the odds are always stacked in his favour, he’s proven he’ll fight anyone , he’s a G I’m just not a fan

He got all his opportunities like fighting Shane at 20-21 on a Mayweather undercard, Fighting Hatton C level WW for his first strap at 154 , A Mayweather fight at 23 ( and a judge giving him a draw and another giving him 4 rounds ) because he’s a hyped Mexican that had the backing of Mexican media , Mexican Sanctioning Bodies at such a young age before he even proved he was elite because Being a attractive Mexican that can resonate with not only boxing fans in Mexico and the States but bring casuals and females on board makes him a huge $ maker for every one involved in the sport if he was a unknown Kazak he wouldn’t have had those same opportunities

He didn’t come up the hard way and earned his spot fighting he was given every opportunity and made the most of it

Golovkin came from a unknown and unheard country with no backing and was shelved by his first promoter to save their cash cow ( Sturm ) from getting beat down. He had no hype and wasn’t given sh.it

You can’t compare the 2 as far as their career trajectory. If the tables were turned Golovkin would have the better resume and Canelo would still be fighting nobodies trying to be relevant

Your whole AJ / Wilder paragraph is bullish.it. Obviously Wilder was a project even when he got the strap they still wanted him more seasoned before fighting the man but after Klit got shutout and embarrassed by Fury why do you think Klit decided to fight AJ over Wilder when both were champs because AJ brought more $. It’s not like once AJ beat Martin they were demanding a Klit fight they let him gain more experience and let Klit age and take a L before they set up the fight

But regardless this has nothing to do with Threads and posters cheering that Golovkin got stripped because no one so far has been able to take his straps in the ring so as a consolation prize him being stripped is some sort of victory for these f.aggotts

Comment

Working...
                    X