Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you a fan of?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To pick 10 I'd say AJ, Wilder, Usyk, GGG, Jermall, Hurd, Brook, Spence, Crawford, Loma as top 10 top level guys I enjoy watching and hope to see keep winning. Among guys who are past-prime I'd like to see Donaire go out with a nice win.

Comment

Currently?

Crawford
      Lomachenko
      Estrada
      Andrade
      Usyk

Those are my favorites. I’m liking Hurd a lot lately not the most skilled guy but a determined SOB and this board is making me a bigger GGG fan because he upsets so many. I pretty much like every fighter though with the possible exception of Wilder.

Comment

I am a fan of too many boxers to list so I will just list my current top favorites. GGG, Spence, Inoue, Loma, Santa Cruz, Bivol, Crawford,Mungia, Hurd and Canelo. Canelo and Oscar have been acting strange and I am not quite as big of Canelo fan as I once was. For him to remain a top favorite of mine he has to stay Vada enrolled.

Comment

inoue
          wilder
          kovalev

Comment

-Oleksandr Usyk

Comment

I’m for any, drug free, boxer with ambition to fight the best of the best! It seems like we have a lot of em them that talk the talk but don’t follow through... that’s what I can’t stand. The ones that stand behind their promoter

Comment

I am a fan of almost all of the top fighters. I prefer seek-and-destroy types like Inoue, GGG, Spence Jr., Jermall Charlo, Wilder, and Gassiev, but I appreciate more technical guys like Crawford, Usyk, Loma, AJ, and Mikey Garcia too.

Comment

I actually like most boxers, but there are only a few that I find myself rooting for consistently who I would consider myself a fan of. And there are also only a few who I really dislike.

Even if I might lean towards a certain a boxer in a particular match up, I actually just hope for a good fight most of the time.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 06-02-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Naoya Inoue
                    Errol Spence
                    Charlo brothers
                    Terrance Crawford
                    Oleksandr Usyk
                    Bivol
                    Anthony Yarde
                    GGG

Comment

Working...
                    X