No announcement yet.

Hearns Big Announcement is Probably YouTube's New Cable-Free Thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearns Big Announcement is Probably YouTube's New Cable-Free Thing

I just noticed this on YouTube, totally new. Hearn has the announcement coming soon. I stake my claim it's YouTube.

There are only a few streaming services: Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, and Netflix. ESPN+ got a new thing going too. Cross Netflix out because they don't do sports. Twitter, not a big announcement and not a big player in the streaming game, still R&D with direction. Twitch, maybe I do know they're revamping their format.

My first choice is YouTube, second is ESPN+.

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    I just noticed this on YouTube, totally new. Hearn has the announcement coming soon. I stake my claim it's YouTube.

There are only a few streaming services: Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, and Netflix. ESPN+ got a new thing going too. Cross Netflix out because they don't do sports. Twitter, not a big announcement and not a big player in the streaming game, still R&D with direction. Twitch, maybe I do know they're revamping their format.

That's $40 a month. Even more expensive than Amazon Prime video

Comment

Amazon Prime recently been buying up rights to show live sports tournaments, suspect its them. Dont think itll matter for UK people anyway, probably a region restriction thing.

Comment

Well done on duplicating threads Mr Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          That's $40 a month. Even more expensive than Amazon Prime video
          Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Amazon Prime recently been buying up rights to show live sports tournaments, suspect its them. Dont think itll matter for UK people anyway, probably a region restriction thing.
          Amazon Prime is terrible. I have it and my quality keeps changing every 45 seconds. Quality is terrible and I have a 100mb dedicated bandwidth line. I know computing too so it's not me or my line. Their movie selection is super low and they're not putting money into it. Adding Matchroom would be a waste. Didn't know about the sports thing, but it's still early right?

If anything, it's Twitch which is their biggest streaming service. Amazon owns twitch.tv.

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Well done on duplicating threads Mr Nuts
          Pipe down Alt or you'll get the business. Eff Pandas got me ignored and he only touched the baseline.

Back on topic, the only other thing I haven't thought of is maybe SkySports is making an app or coming to the US.

Comment

Back on topic, the only other thing I haven't thought of is maybe SkySports is making an app or coming to the US.
            Murdochs are trying to take over Sky. What stuff they control over there? Fox aint it?

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=779394

Duplication Mc Nutty

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                And you're ignored for being a troll. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Murdochs are trying to take over Sky. What stuff they control over there? Fox aint it?
                  I'm not sure man, you got me there.

Comment

Does it say anywhere that YT are doing their own programming? Or is it just streaming TV networks? Because in that case it can't be Hearn's thing.

Also YT TV has apparently been out for a year, though this is the first time I've heard of it tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X