Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Team Wilder: Give Me $50 Million - I'll Sign Tomorrow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua To Team Wilder: Give Me $50 Million - I'll Sign Tomorrow!

WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) has his pen ready, and says he will sign a contract to face WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) tomorrow - if a $50 million guaranteed offer is sent over. Earlier this week, Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn reportedly sent over an offer of $12.5 million to Wilder - hoping to set up a high stakes unification for 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-12-2018, 02:27 AM.

Lmao he has owned the wilder fans again
    If it’s a 100m fight as you idiots claim then give Joshua 50m wired and the fight gets made

If it’s not a 100m fight then accept the 12.5m wilder

Comment

Where's all the idiots that have been calling this a 100 mil fight?

Comment

As expected team wilder hasn’t responded to the offer

Instead going to the media to kill the fight

What a joke

Comment

He duckin doe............

Comment

Watch the mods edit the title of this thread to protect wilder like they have done previously

Comment

LMAO so he is admitting he doesnt want the fight pretty much like that would change if he was paid 50 million. Biggest coward in boxing.

Comment

I have been in boxing long enough not to jump on bandwagons, some american posters on here jumped the gun in regards to this fight months ago. I don't mind supporting your own american boxers but you also have to use your brains to anaylse things. Wilder talks a lot but facts doesn't back up his talking. Its plain and simple if this fight can generate $100m like a lot of these accountants claimed then its pretty much sorted out here. If this is indeed true from AJ then make him the 50% offer from that amount, All Wilder accountants need now is to come up with that sum, am sure Vegas would put that money up.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  LMAO so he is admitting he doesnt want the fight pretty much like that would change if he was paid 50 million. Biggest coward in boxing.
                  You used to be cool

What happened to you ?

When did you become a liar and a twister of truth ?

Comment

He scared doe, 100 mill doe, percentage split not flat fee doe.... something something Eddie Hearn is a conman

Comment

Working...
                    X