Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erica Garner declared brain dead with no chance of recovery after massive heart attac

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    What's funny?

I'm glad that my life is so great to you that it's unimaginable.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Grow a pair? Kid I've been to Afghanistan twice. You would schit your diapers at the thought.

I'm for black togetherness and practicing community nepotism so why in the fcuk do you think I'm the guy complaining asking for handouts? You have these idiot talking points that don't even make sense.

MCC block this idiot
      Did you have a bad run in the military? No one who's served this great nation proudly will ever talk the way you do.

That pu$$y can block me all he wants. He's scared asf of me.

Comment

You know there's other countries to live in right?
        I live in the US, when I say this country, that's what I'm talking about

Comment

Did you have a bad run in the military? No one who's served this great nation proudly will ever talk the way you do.

That pu$$y can block me all he wants. He's scared asf of me.
          The military is racist as fcuk with "good ol boy" networks all over the place. Just because I still succeeded despite all the obstacles doesn't make me oblivious to the reality.

You can't wrap your head around the thought

Comment

You don't have to. You can just say no, I don't want to get owned in a discussion regarding this because I'm weak and will lose.

Instead you PM'd me a fake name and number. Either way, you got scared.

Don't talk about safe spaces when you ran and hid in one.
            Listen. I'm not giving you my number. I think it's weird and creepy that you would even ask for my number.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              That's fair. I can respect that. We need more of our people telling our story. To many times others tell our story and don't tell it right.

Did you know Prince refused to do an interview with Instyle magazine unless they hired a black reporter to interview him? And they did! How you gonna ask Prince for an interview and not have one black woman on staff or as a freelancer at the whole magazine?
              If you are all right with that with your explanation then you are part of the problem

Comment

self segregation is exactly what we need to end racism lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  I live in the US, when I say this country, that's what I'm talking about
                  You must have had a bad run... kicked out?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    If you are all right with that with your explanation then you are part of the problem
                    You’re not going to talk sense to that clown man. He’s a racist ****. He could never talk like this in person. He uses the internet to speak his garbage because he’s weak willed.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Listen. I'm not giving you my number. I think it's weird and creepy that you would even ask for my number.
                      I stomp out racist clowns every chance I get. You’re one of them.

You got called out and ran. You don’t have to speak to me over the phone. Just as long as everyone here understands that you’re a racist pu$$y, it’s all good.....

Comment

Working...
                      X