No announcement yet.

Talk to me about this Daniel Dubois kid Frank Warren just signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk to me about this Daniel Dubois kid Frank Warren just signed

They're calling him the next Anthony Joshua, but is this kid really the next Harold Minor? (google for those who don't get the reference)

dunno how anyone know much about him apart from those videos you posted unless they actually know him.

He's 19 isn't he?

And with Warren. So we can expect to see him face a 43-year-old Sam Sexton when he turns 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      dunno how anyone know much about him apart from those videos you posted unless they actually know him.

He's 19 isn't he?

And with Warren. So we can expect to see him face a 43-year-old Sam Sexton when he turns 25.

Comment

Who is this kid Freedom.

Comment

You wont find much on him mate. He has barely any senior top level experience. He was highly touted though as the next big am, but obviously Frank got in there first.

He has been boxing since he was 9 yrs old so unlike a lot of other big guys, he has experience.

The fights ive seen on YT he looks raw and exactly like you would expect a 19 yr old still working out his body would look. Buncey did an interview with him the other day and there was a quick clip of him fighting as an am with no headgear stopping his opponent. Looked decent but it was only a few seconds of footage. Two quick left hooks took the guy out

Just a wait and see job. Warren obviously sees something in him.

Comment

I expect him to face Tom Dallas by fight 20

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              They're calling him the next Anthony Joshua, but is this kid really the next Harold Minor? (google for those who don't get the reference)

Looks pretty good. I vote next Joshua. Are you referring to Baby Jordan (minor).

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                Looks pretty good. I vote next Joshua. Are you referring to Baby Jordan (minor).
                Yep Baby Jordan, smh

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Yep Baby Jordan, smh
                  Didn't he win a nba dunk contest?

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                    Didn't he win a nba dunk contest?
                    Yep and that made the hype even worse

Comment

Working...
                    X