Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo was rocked HARD by Cotto's little bro therefore GGG will stop him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    According to them that is what it is. By they predicted Canelo's going to school GGG
    A fight with a top guy goes 12 & people claim exposed around here..
    Same shit another day on NSB..

People who predicted the below, both were proved wrong by both the fighters..
    Canelo schooling/KOing GGG
    GGG KOing Canelo

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the OP made the exact same sort of prediction about Matthysse beating Danny Garcia based on the same kind of logic. Here's a quote made by the OP from an old Matthysse/Garcia post:
      Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      What does Garcia do better than Alexander and Judah? He might harder than Alexander but power is not what you need to beat Lucas. His boxing and speed are not better than Alexander's or Judah's.

And as for the bold, how you figured Garcia can handle Lucas' power? He's been hurt by Morales and Judah. And how is he gonna take Lucas' power away? The guy doesn't box nor does he move well.
      Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Well lookee here! Casual alert. To quote the OP:
      It just goes to show the type of idiocy people will say in this place. They think just cause they post in a boxing forum that they know something. When in reality, they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        When will people learn?

It just goes to show the type of idiocy people will say in this place. They think just cause they post in a boxing forum that they know something. When in reality, they don't.
        How about Canelo was going to "destroy" Golovkin with bodyshots because Ward Kovalev? That was pretty stupid. Or "just because Canelo doesn't stop anyone who's not chinny I still expect him to knock GGG out?".. That was pretty stupid..

Comment

In boxing the punch that drops you or stuns you is the punch you never seem coming . It's like say Zab Judah dropped floyd so that means Delahoya is going to knock him out and such thing never happened

Comment

It's funny how many people despise triangle theories but will say if a light punching fighter hurts or KD another fighter then a heavy handed fighter will stop the same fighter.

People thought Golovkin would knock Jacobs out in 2 rounds because Mora got a KD. When it didn't happen they said Golovkin never landed anything flush. Wasn't his job to land a flush shot and take him out?

Comment

Lol, good one bro. I wish I bookmarked a few of those stupid threads before this fight.

Comment

Working...
              X