No announcement yet.

Karma is 100 percent real GGG fans are getting it now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    and people call ward a coward and people are calling ggg a coward for hiding behind k2 and refusing to sign the canelo fight.

lol karma a bitch
    And you are a phony hating hypocrite and a coward who calls brave fighters cowards. It makes sense that you would believe in Karma. After all, you are an uneducated superstitious moron.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      all by himself? was he shadow boxing?
      You know damn well that if ggg had ward or kovalev as an opponent, the fight would do better numbers that their fight. Not saying ggg is a big draw or anything, but he's clearly a bigger draw than ward...which isn't saying much at all.

Comment

Larry's absolutely correct. This is why it pays not to go over the top with the hate, you never know when it's going to come around and bite you in the ass.

Besides, these are just sports entertainers. Why get so damn passionate in the first place? I can see loving the sport, but loving the men?
        They all have good points and bad ones. When you try to idolize them (or vilify them for that matter) to such an extreme, you always lose eventually.
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-25-2017, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          prove Karma isnt real
          It is impossible to prove a negative and you certainly can't prove Karma is real. My common sense tells me it is no more real than that BS about the stars controlling our lives. Too many wonderful people die young or have terrible things happen to them for me to buy this Karma stuff. Too many really bad people live to a very old age with tons of money every year they are on this earth for me to buy this Karma stuff. We have the freedom to believe as we choose. I understand you believe in Karma. Many of us believe it is total BS.

Comment

I predict larry will get at least two people banned with this thread

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Back to your old GGG hating self. Do you have multiple personalities? Karma is very real. It's just as real as Santa Clause, the Easter bunny and Peter Pan. It sure looks like GGG will soon make 10 million bucks to KO Saunders in front of thousands of adoring fans in his homeland. Karma really fixed poor GGG. Mirko Troll Cop is a strong believer in Karma so you are in good company.
              You don't know what Karma is? Lol. Trump doing super well innit?

I could say Chavez Jr. Vs Alvarez will do 15mil at the gate alone... not including "the shirts and hats" or PPVs... and the new online streams.... but that's not Karma, that''s just what is expected from proven Drawpower.

No. Karma was every ggg fan sure Jacobs had a glass chin...or Abel saying nobody can go 12 with Golovkin even though Murray went 11 but Jacobs making the that fight laughable. I believed in willpower over cancer circumstance that a man could go in there stronger. People on NSB joked about the cancer...

I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                golovkin didn't win ****. nether did jacobs. the fight was dead even drawish type of style. only golovkin fans have come out in full force saying this fight was a clear decision for golovkin. no matter how much u say it doesn't make it true. the fight was dead dead even leading into the 12th. and i thought the 12th was a toss up round. stop the insecure buffoonery........
                Sorry skippy Golovkin won the fight but I will admit it was boring. A lot of hype before the fight but no delivery. As far as round 12 I hate to break it to you clear win for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Larry's absolutely correct. This is why it pays not to go over the top with the hate, you never know when it's going to come around and bite you in the ass.

Besides, these are just sports entertainers. Why get so damn passionate in the first place? I can see looking the sport, but loving the men?
                  They all have good points and bad ones. When you try to idolize them (or vilify them for that matter) to such an extreme, you always lose eventually.
                  Just because you and Larry both believe in Karma doesn't make either of you correct. You just both believe the same fairy tail. There are lots of real things I fear in this hard world. Karma isn't one of them because I don't believe it exists. Larry often goes over the top with hate. If Karma is real then he shouldn't post so much hate toward fighters like GGG or the big bad Karma might get him.Karma might be a big GGG fan.

Comment

well, a user even went to fortune teller and telling every1 jacobs will win
                    seems this is battle of karma LOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Just because you and Larry both believe in Karma doesn't make either of you correct. You just both believe the same fairy tail. There are lots of real things I fear in this hard world. Karma isn't one of them because I don't believe it exists. Larry often goes over the top with hate. If Karma is real then he shouldn't post so much hate toward fighters like GGG or the big bad Karma might get him.Karma might be a big GGG fan.
                      You still don't know what Karma is... Larry is a troller and a provocateer like me, but that's because we like this sport and it's a forum for real analysis...at least it should be and only that. No, there are actual posters here that are truly fueled with insecurities so they race bait. Trolling those guys to their own game urks them even more thst they say those heads are racist... as I always say, that's just cowardice.

All Larry is saying it that people choose to not see things objectively and we get chaos theory on this board regarding culture.... so be it.

Comment

Working...
                      X