No announcement yet.

If GGG wanted a welter challenge should a called SPENCE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgu View Post
    That doesn't take away that he is always praising the American slick style and making troll threads like this one. BTW you are also a black supremacist always praising the American slick style. When was the last time you picked a non black fighter to beat a black man? I bet only in cases where it was too obvious the black guy would lose. Supremacist isn't a racist term for you 2, not when you're always backing the black guy and making and defending troll threads like this one.
    1-He started trolling earlier this year and is being sarcastic

2-Racist like yourself are the only ones always bringing up the race of a fighter

3- How the hell am i defending a troll thread?? your dumbass just didnt realize the guy is trolling and being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      1-He started trolling earlier this year and is being sarcastic

2-Racist like yourself are the only ones always bringing up the race of a fighter

3- How the hell am i defending a troll thread?? your dumbass just didnt realize the guy is trolling and being sarcastic
      There should be no place for trolling, but these place has become a hell hole.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
        There should be no place for trolling, but these place has become a hell hole.
        I agree, but you make it no better with your constant race baiting..its sick and ridiculous..just enjoy the damn sport and stop making everything racial

Comment

Working...
        X