Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple question: Who is the best pure boxer mayweather has faced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple question: Who is the best pure boxer mayweather has faced?

Topic??????????????

He ducked Lara. Would have been the easiest fight to make too. And since all of these dudes profess to love pure boxing, I know they would have loved to see it.

Comment

Judah perhaps? How strict are we being w/ the term "pure boxer". Some people seem to think that terms automatically excludes Mexicans.

Comment

It might sound silly but I go with Oscar de la hoya.

Comment

Carlos Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Judah perhaps? How strict are we being w/ the term "pure boxer". Some people seem to think that terms automatically excludes Mexicans.
            you could make a argument for that......but that statement would say alot........

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              It's not silly it's the right correct answer man. If you watch that fight, it's perhaps on of only maybe 3 mayweather fights were he was really challenged from a technical standpoint......with another fighter at times controlling the pace...of the bout

Comment

I Don't care! Why should I care now he is fuking Retired! DAMN! MOVE ON! lol

Naw but seriously Judah and Oscar obviously! He was the most skilled fighter in his ERA so it wasn't many in his ERA to fight at least that was on his level. Winky Wright and the Late Vernon Forrest maybe but nobody was really calling for those fights
                Last edited by sicko; 06-28-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  I was going to say the same but hesitated because Oscar was a bit faded at that point. Not sure if he was better than the Judah that Floyd fought. If you count their whole careers though, Oscar for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    I Don't care! Why should I care now he is fuking Retired! DAMN! MOVE ON! lol

Naw but seriously Judah and Oscar obviously! He was the most skilled fighter in his ERA so it wasn't many in his ERA to fight at least that was on his level. Winky Wright and the Late Vernon Forrest maybe but nobody was really calling for those fights
                    Forest/Winky would of been great technical tests

Comment

Working...
                    X