Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At a party, girl was telling me about some of the sickest sayings she's ever heard...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At a party, girl was telling me about some of the sickest sayings she's ever heard...

House party last night. She was saying how her boyfriend and his mates sometimes like to say gross stuff. So she told me something fairly mundane then goes:

"Can you imagine anything sicker than that?"

Now, bear in mind I'm pissed (drunk, Fat Yanks) I saw this as something of a challenge. I won't go into details of what I came up with, as last time I did I was banned for a month, but she laid down the gauntlet, then said to me: "In all my 32 years of life, I have never, never heard anything so sick and twisted. I have to give you credit for that... everything about you is so, so wrong."

As she repeated it to people at the party, and people started making their excuses to leave, I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride.

Then another friend said he was completely appalled by it (I won't go into details, but it involved an 84 year old, her neck, a stanley knife and my taddywhacker) and said "that's the sickest thing I've ever heard... I can't imagine anyone saying anything sicker than that, ever."

Well, **** me. It was like he'd lain down the gauntlet again, wasn't it? I clearly had to up my game. Ten minutes later he's gone to bed, saying he'll never be able to sleep with his wife that night as he won't be able to shake the mental images I'd given him.

Job done.

Internet does house parties now?

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      Decent attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Decent attempt.

I had a momentary chuckle.

I'd still like to hear the whole thing from the original post though. I'm intrigued.

Comment

Women can be worse. At a party my mates bird started asking me how my 3 year old daughter was getting on, I was like "yeah, she's fine thanks". She pauses for a second then replies "How does it feel knowing that one day your daughter will have a **** in her mouth".
          Last edited by DJ Enerate; 12-29-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
            Women can be worse. At a party my mates bird started asking me how my 3 year old daughter was getting on, I was like "yeah, she's fine thanks". She pauses for a second then replies "How does it feel knowing that one day your daughter will have a **** in her mouth".
            And you replied?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              And you replied?
              I sat there with my mouth open in shock for a few seconds then burst out laughing. I eventually replied "What if she grows up to be a lesbo" so she replied with a grin on her face.. "she might become bisexuality and enjoy the best of both worlds"

Comment

Working...
              X