No announcement yet.

points reset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• points reset

A lot of pinoys have a substantial ammount of points. BBP is having a poll to decide whether or not to reset them.

Vote no if you want to keep them, post in jose's thread in fantasy betting for a nice reward....if you want. :2 cents:

Don't let the newbies bomb us back to the stone age. Will they want to reset karma next?

Hey jaz! hope everything is fine with you.

l'm personally for resetting of points but it has to be fair. There was a thread at the lounge before, maybe a year ago, asking for restting if points when members' points started to grow exponentially into trillions. My idea was to move the decimal points leftward by, say, 5 or 6 places.

l note that some members were given gazillion of points who knows who which made a mockery of the point system so in some sense being "rich" here became a decision making of some powerful en****** in these forums. l got nothing against it but my point is when all points and karmas were reset then it won't guarantee that some members suddenly become "rich" again through benevolence of who knows who and create some form of status imbalance among members which may discourage posters who work hard to earn their points and karmas.

Truth is, being a member in this site is not a right but a form of privelege that may be taken away anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      A lot of pinoys have a substantial ammount of points. BBP is having a poll to decide whether or not to reset them.

Vote no if you want to keep them, post in jose's thread in fantasy betting for a nice reward....if you want. :2 cents:

Don't let the newbies bomb us back to the stone age. Will they want to reset karma next?

Why not just donate them to me......Being a billionaire here seems like being dirty poor...

Comment

Hi Kad...I'm good. Hope all is good with you. You make good points. I don't know what to say to counter anything, to be honest.

Especially that last sentence. Always the voice of reason...lol. You've by far earned your "uncle" status.

Comment

I don't think they should be, I've been here since January and I have earned my 30 quad or so. Bet, win and make friends. It's not our fault everyone can't afford the rich club just kidding but no to resetting

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
            I don't think they should be, I've been here since January and I have earned my 30 quad or so. Bet, win and make friends. It's not our fault everyone can't afford the rich club just kidding but no to resetting
            Smart betting! I got a blog filled with tons of bets. That's why i voted no, too. But everybody has an opinion. Neither is right or wrong, just opinions. That's why the voting.

I made many of my friends in the karma and betting threads.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Hi Kad...I'm good. Hope all is good with you. You make good points. I don't know what to say to counter anything, to be honest.

Especially that last sentence. Always the voice of reason...lol. You've by far earned your "uncle" status.
              lol!

l don't mind being called unc at all.

Tell you man, people around my community calls me "tatay" (father). Maybe because if my age but there's this old woman who calls me tatay as well and l make fun of it everytime he calls me tatay in front of people. l'd talk something like, "this is my only daughter who's a lot older than l am", pointing my hand at her.

Comment

You remind me of my best bud/landlord/father figure. He also is always the voice of reason. He's around 11 years older than me and his other friends around my age, (we have kind of a clan). We call him the Godfather, because he's done so much in his life and has a lot of experience in a lot of aspects of life.

Uncle=Tatay=Godfather.

Comment

Working...
                X