Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: Do you think attractive people get hired more so than others?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fallen_ego
    Aren't the large drinks only a $1.00? lol
    ol yes even the largest size is 1.00.

Comment

Being good looking means you are a responsible person. It means you took the time, effort, energy to either work out, watch your diet which shows you are a responsible person with self control and discipline. If you dress well that implies you have money. which means you are either rich and have a good job. It means you have good genes and most likely your parents are good looking and successful as well.

That's why good looking people get laid. That's why good looking people are chosen to be in movies. in television. that's why a good looking politicians have built in advantages in winning elections.

this is pretty much common knowledge.
      Last edited by SterlingStained; 01-10-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        A couple days ago I saw some hot ass girl working at a McDonald's. She had to be around 17-18 doe.

Fell in love. I even got a large drink because I wanted to impress her
        Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        That's the crappy sweet tea off the dollar menu.

I got a large coke. Hold da ice

She was impressed, I even put a dollar in the little donation house.
        my nicca Beercue. and his boys got all the Mickey D bitches wet in Jersey

"make it a large Hi-C orange gorgeous and here's a little something for the kids that live in the little donation house"

Comment

Yes probably but use whatever advantage you have in life, the world isn't fair and people are rarely equal in all categories.

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
            I've worked at McDonalds my whole life (senior fry cook now) and only pretty girls get put on the registers. I have a lot more experience and I'm decent looking because I post on boxingscene obviously, but the boss wants certain people facing customers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Great troll.

Well played.
            Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 01-11-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Yeah right....I remb i was tryna help my ex get a job when we was younger....dat shlt aint work...Its like they thought since she was so pretty she proably would be lazy or sumthin

Comment

And me....ima attractive dude ( according to women) but that dont help when I give off a crazy vibe to people..

Comment

Working...
                X