Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: Do you think attractive people get hired more so than others?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you employ this?

All jokes aside,possibly yes.I suppose it's beneficial in a number of ways to have an attractive employee working for you

Comment

When i was working at a bank, most of the people who sold the products/entertained clients were good looking whereas they locked the not so great looking ones in the back office creating the products or running risk/operations analysis.

Comment

I also think its like everything else in life, looks can get you by in the short run with girls, work etc, but in the long run its probably neglible.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego
          Aren't the large drinks only a $1.00? lol
          Bwahahahha

Comment

You ever seen Pharmaceutical Reps????

99.999% hot bytches

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego
              Aren't the large drinks only a $1.00? lol
              That's the crappy sweet tea off the dollar menu.

I got a large coke. Hold da ice

She was impressed, I even put a dollar in the little donation house.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                A couple days ago I saw some hot ass girl working at a McDonald's. She had to be around 17-18 doe.

Fell in love. I even got a large drink because I wanted to impress her

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  A couple days ago I saw some hot ass girl working at a McDonald's. She had to be around 17-18 doe.

Fell in love. I even got a large drink because I wanted to impress her
                  Lol,,brilliant. I've seen some bad bytches working the drive thru at mickey d's, one time Me and my boy were so high, we literally just sat in the car for a good 10 mins holding up the line staring at this fine ass Asian chick taking our order. I don't know if it was just the O.G. that was amplifying her attractiveness but We were both speechless.

Comment

if you are talking plain attraction, yes. if you mean looks then not really.

i think how a person carries him or her self matters a great deal as it should. things like body language, eye contact and your tone of voice all send strong messages to the people around you. mainly conveying your confidence or lack thereof, something that surely effects the job you would make.

even as far as looks go i think it has more to do with how well put together you are, shape and dress wise rather than your genetic features. which too is fair imo, if you dont spend time and effort on yourself what does that say about you as a person?

being attractive is roughly the same thing as being charismatic except its a broader quality with several qualities within itself (such as charisma). naturally this ability is important in any job where you deal with people, like working at a bank.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      if you are talking plain attraction, yes. if you mean looks then not really.

i think how a person carries him or her self matters a great deal as it should. things like body language, eye contact and your tone of voice all send strong messages to the people around you. mainly conveying your confidence or lack thereof, something that surely effects the job you would make.

even as far as looks go i think it has more to do with how well put together you are, shape and dress wise rather than your genetic features. which too is fair imo, if you dont spend time and effort on yourself what does that say about you as a person?

being attractive is roughly the same thing as being charismatic except its a broader quality with several qualities within itself (such as charisma). naturally this ability is important in any job where you deal with people, like working at a bank.
                      I'm with you on this

Attractiveness can come from high self esteem/confidence which go hand in hand with successful people

Comment

Working...
                      X