Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley belives that if Manny has an off night its all over for him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    Pac can overwhelm most guys who get in there for the first time. Let's not act like JMM didn't have 24 rounds of experience to learn from going into the 3rd fight.

The very first time JMM saw Pac, he was on the canvas three times in the first round. We are lucky that he got up and Cortez let that fight go on. The mixture of speed/power has been a problem for almost all of his opponents early on in fights.
    GTFOH,Marquez beat Pacquiao in their first fight clearly.Pac only won one round in the first fight and it was a 10-6 round which was counted as 10-7.I can`t believe you have people out their who believe Pac won the first fight.It made me realize how stupid people are.They only count the three knockdowns by Pacquiao and ignore the other 11 rounds of schooling that Marquez gave Pacquiao,The first fight was not even close,after the first round Marquez adapted to Pacquiao style and took Pacquiao to school for the other 11 rounds.He even stunned Pacquiao alot of times.Marquez was so dominant in some rounds that some rounds deserved to be a 10-8 round.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      bradleys foot work aint going to mean diddly squat if he cant take manys power and speed !!!!!!!! bradley has a questionable chin as holt proved when he knocked bradley down and put him on queer street !!!!!!! and if holt who has only marginal power can knock you down and put you on queer street manny is going to put him in a hospital !!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus brqadley loves to come forward and is super agressive !!!! last time i checked manny was a underated counter puncher and he loves facing agressive fighters !!!!!!!! shane has a better chin than bradley and he was in absolute fear for his life i dont see this fight going past 4 rounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing is i doubt Bradley is gonna fight Pacquiao the way he usually fights his opponents,the blueprint on how to beat Pacquiao has already been shown and i expect him to follow the blueprint.Also even when Bradley comes forward with pressure ,he`s good at timing, slipping and blocking incoming punches.

Comment

manny is a better fighter. and got more skills and good footwork.

Comment

Shanes chin being better than Bradleys isnt relevant in this scenario because there is a numbe rof things you have to consider.

Will Bradley be standing still like an old washed up 40 year old waiting to be hit?
          Will Bradley already be on the way down because of the fear and lack of ambition he bought into the fight having not won in years?
          Will Bradley make Pac think twice about walking in with some offence isntead of just inviting him forward all night by back pedalling.
          Will Pac be able to nail a guy whos fast on his feet like Bradley? . . Whens the last time Pac met someone qith quick feet?
          Are Bradleys recover powers better than that of a shopworn 40 year old?

All things considered I dont tink its as simple as Pac hurt Shane so he will hurt Bradley. Tim has a great chance in this one because the dynamics of the fight are so different to Pacs last few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
            and still, nobody outside this forum knows who this guy is....... get out there and promote yourself idiot
            Yeah, he should pull out of the fight and try to fight someone else, that's how he should promote himself. Because promoting yourself is more important than winning against one of the two most popular fighters in the world.

Bradley's right, IMO. Pacquiao cannot show up to this fight anything less than his best, or he really risks losing this fight.

Comment

Working...
            X