Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing you've ever smelled?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actualy know a dude who has a B.O/Smell problem, it's an actual syndrome, forgot what it's called, he can have a shower 5 times in a row with the best l'oreal men shampoo or whatever the **** & he'll still smell like he took a swim in a sewer full of dog ****.

The guy has no front teeth neither

Comment

New jeresy....

Comment

One time i burnt my hands as well as my arms and had huge blisters(basically my entire arms up to my elbows were a big bubble with pus inside

So like an idiot 10 days into my burn, i went hiking with my friends with my entire hands wrapped up and fell into a torn bush tearing my wraps and popping my blisters, then fell into mud. The pus inside the blisters soaked into my dirty wraps and the blisters popping too soon exposed open wounds which smelled like (and was decomposing skin)

Comment

dead whale

it beats whatever you guys have smelled. you cannot comprehend the stench. the whale is too big. there are too many different parts with their own horrid stenches. i'm talking about stinking up a 2100 acre beach for months

i am sorry
          you cant win many threads

dead whale wins this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            dead whale

it beats whatever you guys have smelled. you cannot comprehend the stench. the whale is too big. there are too many different parts with their own horrid stenches. i'm talking about stinking up a 2100 acre beach for months

i am sorry

I don't know. . . Rushin Crushin's rotten skin sounds pretty nasty. . . THere's something about a whale that doesn't make it that disgusting. . I don't know, just doesn't seem as vile and odious as rotten flesh. . OR, the smell of a festered cyst busting open, and the pus. . . That **** was disgusting. . So much odor came from just pus. . . ANd the fact that it was in a hot, steam filled wrestling room made it worse. . . You could smell that **** 20 feet away. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              I don't know. . . Rushin Crushin's rotten skin sounds pretty nasty. . . THere's something about a whale that doesn't make it that disgusting. . I don't know, just doesn't seem as vile and odious as rotten flesh. . OR, the smell of a festered cyst busting open, and the pus. . . That **** was disgusting. . So much odor came from just pus. . . ANd the fact that it was in a hot, steam filled wrestling room made it worse. . . You could smell that **** 20 feet away. . .

ahh silly pugly. welcome back.

you're talking about tons and tons of rotten flesh, blubber, innards
              you know how big a whale is, right?
              40-50 feet long. 35,000 lbs. that's how big the humpbacks around here can get.

all things rotten, festering, and stanking are represented.

20 feet?
              try a mile in any direction

i'm talking about some baby whale. dead humpback on de beach. new england style.

ze stinkiest
              Last edited by New England; 02-25-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Honestly, the smell alone can clear a room and give you a headache.

Comment

armour thyroid is no joke thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    dead whale

i am sorry

Do those whales count as well??

Comment

Dead burning human bodies, black sewage water floating down the street, caked human excrement, to sum it all up Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                      X