Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had Marquez been given the win in the 2nd fight with Manny...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Uh well if the judge scored the 1st fight correctly Manny woulda won and there wouldn't be a rematch and Marquez would be in obscurity behind Morales and MAB where he belongs and Floyd wouldn't have fought him.

Manny loses most of the rounds and the judge scored the fight incorrectly? Explain this steaming pile of stupid Shhiitt to me!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Manny loses most of the rounds and the judge scored the fight incorrectly? Explain this steaming pile of stupid Shhiitt to me!
      B-b-b-but he got 4 knockdowns, that's enough right???

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        And Manny still went on to beat De la Hoya and Hatton the way he did afterwards---would you guys have given Floyd more credit for defeating Marquez?
        PBF has good wins on his record. Why even waste the time trying to find ways to up the Marquez win? That was a joke. He couldn't be given any credit for that win no matter what. Pac-JMM 2 was at super feather.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Uh well if the judge scored the 1st fight correctly Manny woulda won and there wouldn't be a rematch and Marquez would be in obscurity behind Morales and MAB where he belongs and Floyd wouldn't have fought him.
          how do you know that? it would have been a very close win for manny--and had manny won the one first fight like you say he should have and lost the 2nd fight by that same token--would it have made a difference?

Comment

no! jm marquez was 2 small 4 him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
              PBF has good wins on his record. Why even waste the time trying to find ways to up the Marquez win? That was a joke. He couldn't be given any credit for that win no matter what. Pac-JMM 2 was at super feather.
              no disrespect chief, but you didn't have to even post in my thread if you felt this way-lol

why waste time even commenting on my thread if you think it was a joke fight?

he couldn't be given credit either way is a better argument--even though you didn't give a reason as to why, but still okay on your part--lol

i beg to differ though--

had jmm won against manny, i doubt manny would have fought him again right away--i do think he would have fought oscar still though--to redeem his aura--i could be wrong, but i feel he would have--

Comment

no disrespect chief, but you didn't have to even post in my thread if you felt this way-lol

he couldn't be given credit either way is a better argument--even though you didn't give a reason as to why, but still okay on your part--lol

i beg to differ though--

had jmm won against manny, i doubt manny would have fought him again right away--i do think he would have fought oscar still though--to redeem his aura--i could be wrong, but i feel he would have--
                But it was a joke fight....regardless of whethere JMM got the decision, what is the relevance? I dont understand.

Comment

i don't know guys--i think it's a little easy for you all to say he wouldn't have gotten credit for the win, but had it turned out this way, i strongly feel your arguments would be a little different--especially the love you all have for manny on here---jmm would have been looked at as an icon who beat manny after getting knocked down by him and he went on to beat casa and juan the way he did---and floyd being off for so long--i think your arguments would have been different--but i wouldn't know for sure--

or, maybe you guys would have thought manny was cheated and the win should not have gone to jmm--the fight was sadly that close to argue it either way i guess-

Comment

jmm would have been looked at as an icon
                    JCC Jr > Morales, MAB > JMM

Comment

i beg to differ though--

Because you asked. If you don't want honest answers, don't ask questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X