Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad/Peter live on Sky Sports 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear what you're saying dalbass, but if you can win with a boring, safety-first style, then why should you take risks? It's up to his opponents to force him out of his comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by dalbass View Post
      Sorry but he is boring. Safety first, robotic and methodical. There is no question he is highly skilled and along with his brother the best the division has to offer but how can anyone say that he is exciting to watch? Unfortunately he has been cursed with a glass jaw and knows he has to play it safe which leads to dull performances. Although I think he has the skills to beat Haye comfortably I really feel this fight has to be made as it represents the only potentially exciting championship fight in the division. Hopefully that will happen next year.
      haters gona hate no matter what...

Comment

Originally posted by dalbass View Post
        Sorry but he is boring. Safety first, robotic and methodical. There is no question he is highly skilled and along with his brother the best the division has to offer but how can anyone say that he is exciting to watch? Unfortunately he has been cursed with a glass jaw and knows he has to play it safe which leads to dull performances. Although I think he has the skills to beat Haye comfortably I really feel this fight has to be made as it represents the only potentially exciting championship fight in the division. Hopefully that will happen next year.
        Originally posted by appollo33 View Post
        haters gona hate no matter what...
        I'm not a hater the Klitschko's just frustrate me. They are brilliant technical boxers who should be disposing of guys like Peters in a couple of rounds but instead are happy to plod around jabbing people to death. Its very good technically but not very exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          I hear what you're saying dalbass, but if you can win with a boring, safety-first style, then why should you take risks? It's up to his opponents to force him out of his comfort zone.
          I agree totally. But when a fighter is so completely incapable of taking you out of your comfort zone shouldn't you then go for the finish? Peters was done after 2 rounds and you could see he had no chance whatsoever of winning the fight. Even Emmanuel Stewart was getting frustrated with Klitschko between some of the later rounds. Wladmir could have done what he did to Peters in the 10th round about 4-5 rounds earlier and saved us from having to watch Peters lumber around the ring like a drunk man at kick out time clinging on just trying to survive.

Comment

Working...
          X