Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        Pay your respects foo!

respects paid!

Comment

Originally posted by -PedoBear- View Post

respects paid!
          My ******.

And now I'm off to bed to get about 3 hrs of sleep before work. Be easy homey.

Comment

My ******.

And now I'm off to bed to get about 3 hrs of sleep before work. Be easy homey.
            peace bro... cya in 3

Comment

Originally posted by -PedoBear- View Post
              peace bro... cya in 3
              Damn homey, wtf did you do after I crashed this mornin? Pedo caught bein a pedo maybe? You been hangin wit Jr or sumthin bro.

Comment

Originally posted by rizilient View Post
                i went out for a few drinks after work with my boys, didnt drink too much - 5 sam adams

so afterwards, i had to pick up some stuff for the little one @ wal-mart, motherfukers didnt have any 211 12 packs

so i bought a 12 pack of milwaukee ice (which is just like nattys)

well, my question is....... ive been dyin to drink some colt 45, im about to just leave these in the fridge for now and go get 2 colt 45s

what chu think kuhhhhh??
                Got the day off tomorrow son. Run some errands, make the trip, then it's ****in on homey. War RJ! And we gon get Reed n co. ****ed up too.

Comment

Jason is hell bent on ducking Candy Man. I don't blame him, Candy Man knows how to bend his knees and fight like a black slasher.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Jason is hell bent on ducking Candy Man. I don't blame him, Candy Man knows how to bend his knees and fight like a black slasher.
                    Peep my sig Bully. Candyman can bring the motha****in pain, but can he take it? His chin ain't been tested. 1 right cross from Jason could end it all my ******.

Comment

Peep my sig Bully. Candyman can bring the motha****in pain, but can he take it? His chin ain't been tested. 1 right cross from Jason could end it all my ******.
                      Those fools didn't have Candy Man power.

Comment

Working...
                      X