Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese **** Star Drowns in a Sea of Jizz (Bukkake fail)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    If we plan it, no cost.... We got room.

For 2020 Olympics I'm expecting jaded, possibly a few other guys.
    That would be nice. Although I have to say Vancouver was probably the worst place to be during the 2010 Olympics...too many people. Tokyo will be insane...they already have too many people in normal times.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      That would be nice. Although I have to say Vancouver was probably the worst place to be during the 2010 Olympics...too many people. Tokyo will be insane...they already have too many people in normal times.
      I think you'd like it here. The Japanese gov is busy spending my tax dollars to build new venues. In 64 Olympics yacht racing took place just down the street from my place. If I get time, I'll take photos of the original 64 Olympics facilities.

Comment

I think you'd like it here. The Japanese gov is busy spending my tax dollars to build new venues. In 64 Olympics yacht racing took place just down the street from my place. If I get time, I'll take photos of the original 64 Olympics facilities.
        I have to admit...Asia IS on the bucket list. We shall see. I think I'd probably never make it out alive with you as my tour guide...LOL.

Comment

I have to admit...Asia IS on the bucket list. We shall see. I think I'd probably never make it out alive with you as my tour guide...LOL.
          You'd leave or stay hitched to a good solid woman.

Comment

You'd leave or stay hitched to a good solid woman.
            I used to have a Japanese g/f. I met her in the lobby of the apartment building where we used to live. We got into the elevator and I had 6 floors traveling time to ask her out and ended up having dinner with her that night. She barely spoke any English...had only been here a few months on a youth exchange working visa program that Canada participates in with many countries. As long as you have no criminal record and are under 25 you can get a working visa but have to leave when you are 25. She was not quite 24. She was beautiful and one of the few Asian woman I've ever seen with big round natural ****. Not exactly a live wire in bed and the fact that she didn't say much do to language restrictions made for very low key times. I remember once we were walking down the street and we passed by a gay bar which was know to hold lesbian nights on Sundays. So I decided to take her in without her knowing what what was going on and unleash the lesbians on her. It was fun to watch and when she left she told me she thought she could possibly engage in a lesbian relationship. A year later when she turned 25 she went back Japan.

Comment

I used to have a Japanese g/f. I met her in the lobby of the apartment building where we used to live. We got into the elevator and I had 6 floors traveling time to ask her out and ended up having dinner with her that night. She barely spoke any English...had only been here a few months on a youth exchange working visa program that Canada participates in with many countries. As long as you have no criminal record and are under 25 you can get a working visa but have to leave when you are 25. She was not quite 24. She was beautiful and one of the few Asian woman I've ever seen with big round natural ****. Not exactly a live wire in bed and the fact that she didn't say much do to language restrictions made for very low key times. I remember once we were walking down the street and we passed by a gay bar which was know to hold lesbian nights on Sundays. So I decided to take her in without her knowing what what was going on and unleash the lesbians on her. It was fun to watch and when she left she told me she thought she could possibly engage in a lesbian relationship. A year later when she turned 25 she went back Japan.
              Great memory of a cool chick. I'm sure there are lots of Japanese tourists along the west coast. I know a lot of good women here. Jhonny says hello to you and your dog.

Comment

https://thegoldwater.com/news/4248-J...-Bukkake-Scene

The camera crew stated that “For this scene, there were around 30 male actors lined up. The actress was kneeling on the ground and the actors were taking turns to ejaculate onto her. The director insisted that they direct their semen into her mouth, which is quite normal in a JAV movie.”

Unfortunately however during the filming, the Japanese actress began to choke on the semen, according to witnesses. The camera crew stated they thought she was actually acting when in fact she was unable to breathe. She had swallowed too much of a load apparently.

“It came as quite a shock to us when she collapsed,” he told journalists. “The director was angry at first, telling her that she’d ruined the shot. Then once it was realized that she really couldn’t breathe Everyone became shocked.”

The camera operator said the male actors panicked afterward, but fortunately one of them was a skilled emergency medical responder before he became a **** star.

The Director said, “He tried to scoop as much of the semen out before starting mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, but it was too late. There was nothing anyone could have done.”

Bukkake is a word meaning ‘to splash rudely’, and has become one of the most popular forms of ****ography depicted in Japanese adult films.

Typical JAV releases include at least one scene that features bukkake. However, this incident is believed to be the first bukkake-related fatality on record.

Related News:

thegoldwater.com/news/8547-Adult-Virtual-Reality-Launches-in-Japan

thegoldwater.com/news/8468-Love-Triangle-Revenge-Did-Mother-Barbecue-Her-Own-Au-Pair

Source

sundayregister.com/tragedy-popular-jav-actress-drowns-filming-bukkake-scene-tokyo
                Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                I’m speechless. Hahha i dont know what will Traumatize him more, an actress dying on his set or ingesting dozens of men sperm.
                Crazy ****.........vomit sounds good in comparison.
                Capt. Mcjizzy or sergeant seishi(sperm) did his best.

For Butler, he'd of vacuumed it out of her throat, and down his throat.
                Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                So which 1 of you freaks is frantically searching for the video of this fatality to beat off to ? You make me sick!
                i was in love with a japanese girl that came here to go to college a few years ago, i thought she was the most beautiful japanese girl i'd ever seen. i wish i had given her some of my seishi but i never got the chance, i think she's back in japan now

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  i was in love with a japanese girl that came here to go to college a few years ago, i thought she was the most beautiful japanese girl i'd ever seen. i wish i had given her some of my seishi but i never got the chance, i think she's back in japan now
                  Stop posting, get off that stanky azz and make her yours.
                  Be the man.

Comment

so basically, you turned a super hot jap with massive milkers..into a dyke?

Comment

Stop posting, get off that stanky azz and make her yours.
                      Be the man.
                      if knew what city in japan she lives in i would go there, i'd probably have to get a job cleaning up jizz after bukkake films

Comment

Working...
                      X