Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2017 Modern Category for the IBHOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales should be a shoe in as most are bringing up. I like Vitali & Winky beyond that. I wouldn't hate to see Nigel Benn or Fernando Vargas sneak in as I was always a fan of those two guys.

Anyone got how the voting went last year to see who the highest voted guys who are returning are? Or don't they release that info?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Don't think Vitali deserves it.
      I go back and forth and think there are solid arguments either way. That said, I haven't sent my ballot in yet. In general, I think he gets in. The curve for heavyweights to be inducted has always been easier.

Comment

Some tough choices here. Erik is in, Winky, The Hawk, Vitali, Ricky Hatton, and of course Eubank and Benn. Damn boxing has had some quality fighters.

Comment

These HW's are OVERRATED! clicking on the link I see a huge picture of Vitali Klitschko but the real deserving nominee Ivan Calderon is noted just below -- Boxing fans are superficial and shallow.

Vitali Klitschko was never in the discussion for P4P but Caldreron was, then when you compare skills its not even a serious debate who was the better fighter ; how many times did Klitschko retire? I mean not only in but out the ring?

its a troll to present him for consideration for the HOF and if you got to scratch your head contemplating that tells you he shouldn't be in it.
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-11-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Vitali was never even the champ at HW. Shouldn't even be mentioned.

Th biggest joke on the list though is Sven Ottke, WTF is he doing on?
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 10-12-2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Vinny Pazienza <------ why?

Julian Jackson & Morales <------ most deserving

Comment

Julian Jackson
                Erik Morales

Comment

Julian Jackson going into IBHOF.

Tyson Fury going into IHOP.

Comment

Working...
                  X