How much is GGG donating to Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...97k....

Comment

Borat can't even donate one pair of new boxing gloves to his old gym in Afghanistan (Watch the 24/7 episodes), you think he'll donate even a dollar?

F**k no! Even though Borat is half Asian I consider him culturally white since he's a piece of s**t, which is a white folk thing.

Comment

Wow this thread is the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Canelo/Floyd fans are actually trying to define Mexican style as something other than boxing like a warrior. So Canelo is arguably not a weak coward now because by taking a photo op with emergency crew, he is now "Mexican style" and Golovkin is not.
        Nice.

Comment

I don't see why anyone would care what dollar amount he'd donate if he hasn't already. The point is he gave to his fellow man when his fellow man was in need and that gesture alone is priceless.

That said, I want nothing more for both the people of Puerto Rico and Mexico(as well as the island of Dominica) to rise above and beyond.

They say when Mother Nature is at its worse human nature should be at their best so let's all give what we can as people in helping in any capacity that we can.

Peace.

Comment

"im from khazakstan dude what are you talking about lol"

- Golovkin Sept 23

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
              How much GGG is donating for the relief efforts in Mexico? Considering his use of the "Mexican style" moniker. I hear that earthquake was pretty bad.

Any word any reports?
              This is a terrible thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                How much GGG is donating for the relief efforts in Mexico? Considering his use of the "Mexican style" moniker. I hear that earthquake was pretty bad.

Any word any reports?
                why are you mixing boxing
                with real world catastrophes?

you sound like a very emotional little b1tch to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  ...97k....
                  That is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Considering that if we go by guaranteed purses, without including PPV percentage gains, Canelo made 5$ mil and GGG 3$ mil. So Canelo should donate 2$ mil to make it even, and they can go from there...

Canelo should also donate all his purse from the Chavez Jr fight for that garbage performance.
                    He didn't lose a rd...why didn't Chavez donors his entire purse asswad?

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                      I don't see why anyone would care what dollar amount he'd donate if he hasn't already. The point is he gave to his fellow man when his fellow man was in need and that gesture alone is priceless.

That said, I want nothing more for both the people of Puerto Rico and Mexico(as well as the island of Dominica) to rise above and beyond.

They say when Mother Nature is at its worse human nature should be at their best so let's all give what we can as people in helping in any capacity that we can.

Peace.
                      Pun intended?

Comment

Working...
                      X