No announcement yet.

Rank Barrera/Marquez/Morales in order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez, Morales, Barrera.

Marquez and Barrera are two of my 10 favorite fighters ever.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
      Here's a serious question, how do you put Morales over Barrera, when Barrera arguably beat him 3 times? I want to know your take on this.
      All 3 were very close fights. Morales win over Pacquiao tips it in his favour.

Comment

1. Marquez
        2. Morales
        3. Barrera

Comment

Here's a serious question, how do you put Morales over Barrera, when Barrera arguably beat him 3 times? I want to know your take on this.
          Do you mean who's greater, or who's the best head to head? There's a difference.

Comment

they were all close but the 2nd was pretty clearly morales' going 1-2 against barrera isnt so bad. hearns went 0-2 against barkley and so barkley is better?

Comment

#1. Barrera: The Most Badass MoFo at 122 & 126 from 2000-2003. Naz was the man to beat at 126 & Barrera took his soul. Next stop after 2003 was 130 & he held his crown from '04-'07. Not bad at all.

#2. Morales: The Second Most Badass MoFo & The Official King at 122 & 126 from late 90's - 2002 (He officially lost his "0"). Came back stronger to dominate 130.

#3. Marquez: A force to be reckoned with at 126 but no official great win. Became a threat at 130 but not for long. Bloody good at 135. Did sensational in 2012. Probably the only official sensational win on his resume.

Comment

Morales

Barrera

JMM

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                  Mayweather > Barrera, Marquez, Morales and , #48
                  Floyd hates Erik Morales, Erik Morales whooped his ass in sparring, and HE WHOOPED HIS UNCLE JEFF ass in the ring in sparring lmfao.

Comment

Marquez morales Barrera

Comment

How do you rank them in your all time great list? Who's above who?
                      Morales
                      JMM
                      MAB

/thread

Comment

Working...
                      X