Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"PAC has the right to choose.." #48 fans, "Floyd doesn't take risks Berto" TBE hater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    ......... except nobody is defending Horn as an opponent, and Pac didn't choose him - Arum did.

Another baseless generalization NSB pulls out of its ass because it's full of brainless fanboys.
    Dear Floyd,

Who should I fight next? I don't have a voice...

Sincerely,
    Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    TMT

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      Why do you hate Floyd so much? Every thread that is about him you are there bringing him down no matter what. This Horn fight is a **** fight no matter how you try and twist it. Nobody wants to see it. To add insult to injury it will probably be PPV. There is not comparing Jeff freaking Horn to Berto. None, zero, zilch, nada.
      ?
      I like Floyd. But he dsaid he's TBE. So in my opin ion Floyd has to do things that shoiws he is or is trying to be.
      100% PAC is allowed to fight born if he chooses. PAC can smoke cigar if he wants. Pa never clai!med he was tbe. Som e may think he is, but PAC certainly didnt put pressure on himself like Floyd did
      Last edited by hugh grant; 04-06-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        ?
        I like Floyd. But he dsaid he's TBE. So in my opin ion Floyd has to do things that shoiws he is or is trying to be.
        100% PAC is allowed to fight born if he chooses. PAC can smoke cigar if he wants. Pa never clai!med he was tbe. Som e may think he is, but PAC certsai !y put pressure on himself like Floyd did
        That seems a bit irrational to not like him based on that. I mean if you like Floyd you have a weird way of showing it. Also, I hope you didn't ***** and moan when he fought Berto.

Comment

Working...
        X