Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Which Boxers Are The Most Marketable In The Game Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Which Boxers Are The Most Marketable In The Game Today?

As the title states.

So I've asked which dudes are the ugliest, and now I'm asking which active boxers are the most marketable. So pretend you're all promoters. Which boxers would you fight to sign and promote? Which boxers have the looks, or skills, or charisma, or are so innately likable that if pushed correctly, they could become the new face(s) of boxing.

Post and discuss.

There are statistics that pretty much show which boxers usually bring in the most money. I am just a fight fan and don't care how much money they bring in. Still going on this board I can't help reading about which fighters tend to bring in the big bucks. Pacquiao, Canelo, Wlad, Cotto and A.J. are 5 that come to mind.

Comment

If I had the money to sign and promote three fighters at this point, I'd sign Mikey Garcia, Errol Spence Jr, and Anthony Joshua/Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        If I had the money to sign and promote three fighters at this point, I'd sign Mikey Garcia, Errol Spence Jr, and Anthony Joshua/Andre Ward.
        Leaving Ward off, I'd sign the other 3

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Thats why you're not a Manager/Promoter

Comment

artur beterbiev

Comment

Working...
            X