No announcement yet.

Is it just me or Bostonguy looks like a brazzers ****star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    from time to time i watch brazzers produced ****... i swear bostonguy looks a lot like a few of those guys on brazzers..

before **** jokes.. brazzers is a hetero ****..
    Hetero ****, yet you focus your attention on the men, and not the women.
    This speaks volumes about what you focus your attention on. The more you post, the more you reveal about yourself.

Embrace the true Butt'ler. Man azz lover!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Hetero ****, yet you focus your attention on the men, and not the women.
      This speaks volumes about what you focus your attention on. The more you post, the more you reveal about yourself.

Embrace the true Butt'ler. Man azz lover!
      Is that a CETME?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Is that a CETME?
        HK 91, bought it mid 1980's

Comment

Agreed. Not his dick though. It looks philippetitino.

Comment

HK 91, bought it mid 1980's
            Oh, nice. Is it semi-auto or did you convert it to full auto before the 1986 ban? That thing is probably worth some decent money now.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Oh, nice. Is it semi-auto or did you convert it to full auto before the 1986 ban? That thing is probably worth some decent money now.
              It is semi auto. I was thinking about full auto, but decided against it.
              I'd love to get an MP5, but I haven't found the right one yet. I also have a colt AR15, nothing special there.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Agreed. Not his dick though. It looks philippetitino.
                Hahahahahahahahaha bwahahahahaha!!

Comment

Comment

It is semi auto. I was thinking about full auto, but decided against it.
                    I'd love to get an MP5, but I haven't found the right one yet. I also have a colt AR15, nothing special there.
                    I had a chance to shoot an MP5 this past summer but I chose the M4 instead (I assume you know that an M4 is basically a full auto AR-15). I wish I could have shot both but I was at a seminar for work and there were several others who needed a chance to shoot as well so I got to unload a 30rd mag on the M4, rambo style. I would love to shoot FA again. I've only got a couple pistols in my arsenal right now but I plan on changing that soon. I work in the firearms industry now so I have a great hookup.

Comment

These hunks have replaced cretins like ron jeremy and max hardcore. The girls used to get put through quite a gauntlet to make it in the industry.

Comment

Working...
                      X