No announcement yet.

When I type a search for Pacquiao on YouTube its 90 percent bash videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    what the hell do you expect from a group of people who advocate the killing of cops???

killing your own brother, your own flesh and blood because he said something bad about floyd:

http://newsone.com/3112215/philly-ma...acquiao-fight/

advocating killing cops.

killing your own flesh and blood for floyd..

these are the people you are dealing with....

Dang thats Fd up man

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Dang thats Fd up man
      you bring up up this post whenever someone ask who is has the worst fanbase in not just boxing, but of all sports..

Comment

From Floyd fans or paranoid race bias guys like Dontaeboxing and the same others. Dang man im trying to look for some updates and interviews, and most of the videos these fools got no life, Floyd retired already, now they cant stop going at Manny. You would think they would move on, Im curious who Pac is fighting next, you got one guy on youtube a few weeks ago saying Bradley was a beast and would have beat Pacquiao wtih Teddy Atlas, then when rumors are that Pac might fight Bradley again he calls it a BS fight, and brings up Floyd vs Berto saying why do Manny get a pass, another dude was telling Pac is a pusy for trying to fight Crawford at 147, or a catchweight and that Pac if he were a man should fight Crawford at 140 or no fight, saying that Pacs old ass is trying to gain an advantage over Crawford, then he makes a video saying Pac is ducking crawford and how Pac fears a Crawford because Crawford is taller and bigger than him, wtf?

Man do these guys get paid bashing Manny? meaning they must get a lot of clicks on the video ads, cause I search on youtube typing in boxers names to see some updates, interviews, etc, when I type in Golovkin its the same guys bashing him claiming he is ducking Ward, and all this stuff, type in Pacquiao same crap these same guys who make like 10 videos a week to get views bashing Pac on the slick. Type in Mayweather and their videos are all praiseworthy, they also say GGG is ducking Lara, and Rigondeaux is unfairly hated on, even though his fights have been boring they link it to hate. Yet they freely bash on Golovkin and Pacquiao but why is that not considered hate?

Anyway, anyone know a legit youtube channel that gives actual boxing updates, why doesn't BoxingScene have a channel? maxboxing has one, it would be dope if Boxingscene had their on youtube page I would view that on the daily.
        Manny Pacquaio is literally the most beloved fighter of the past 20 years....he is no where near bashed as some other fighters are

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          you bring up up this post whenever someone ask who is has the worst fanbase in not just boxing, but of all sports..
          I notice the Floyd fans are similar to that guy who worshiped Dirk Diggler in Boogie Nights and then tried to kiss him, he was dressing acting and talking just like him, a lot of these floyd fans live vicariously through him even mimic his words and nuances it screepy.

A few even said they are not fan of boxing, but of Floyd that they like him becaue they like his persona and his money and swag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazza View Post
            Bradley 3? There was no need for the rematch especially after the robbery in their first fight.

Crawford's irrelevant, Pacquiao would be wise to retire or see out his contract if that's the only option. He brings nothings to the table.

Pacquiao vs Khan is the fight to make.
            This is the automatic status given to a boxer by someone who perceives them as a threat.

Comment

From Floyd fans or paranoid race bias guys like Dontaeboxing and the same others. Dang man im trying to look for some updates and interviews, and most of the videos these fools got no life, Floyd retired already, now they cant stop going at Manny. You would think they would move on, Im curious who Pac is fighting next, you got one guy on youtube a few weeks ago saying Bradley was a beast and would have beat Pacquiao wtih Teddy Atlas, then when rumors are that Pac might fight Bradley again he calls it a BS fight, and brings up Floyd vs Berto saying why do Manny get a pass, another dude was telling Pac is a pusy for trying to fight Crawford at 147, or a catchweight and that Pac if he were a man should fight Crawford at 140 or no fight, saying that Pacs old ass is trying to gain an advantage over Crawford, then he makes a video saying Pac is ducking crawford and how Pac fears a Crawford because Crawford is taller and bigger than him, wtf?

Man do these guys get paid bashing Manny? meaning they must get a lot of clicks on the video ads, cause I search on youtube typing in boxers names to see some updates, interviews, etc, when I type in Golovkin its the same guys bashing him claiming he is ducking Ward, and all this stuff, type in Pacquiao same crap these same guys who make like 10 videos a week to get views bashing Pac on the slick. Type in Mayweather and their videos are all praiseworthy, they also say GGG is ducking Lara, and Rigondeaux is unfairly hated on, even though his fights have been boring they link it to hate. Yet they freely bash on Golovkin and Pacquiao but why is that not considered hate?

Anyway, anyone know a legit youtube channel that gives actual boxing updates, why doesn't BoxingScene have a channel? maxboxing has one, it would be dope if Boxingscene had their on youtube page I would view that on the daily.

You wish you had some manny meat in you.

Don't block me! **** wad! You are alright.

But... Tago el Phaggo is an azz wipe!

Hahahahaha

Look up search engine optimization

Learn about data mining and manipulation.. Etc

Think pendejo! Love you bro
              Last edited by Zaroku; 07-22-2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                You wish you had some manny meat in you.

Don't block me! **** wad! You are alright.

But... Tago el Phaggo is an azz wipe!

Hahahahaha

Look up search engine optimization

Learn about data mining and manipulation.. Etc

Think pendejo! Love you bro
                So they are basically slamming Pacquiao for hits and views and money? So that means Pac name bring sthem more revenue and attention than a Maywather video.

Comment

So they are basically slamming Pacquiao for hits and views and money? So that means Pac name bring sthem more revenue and attention than a Maywather video.
                  I don't know what their search algorithm is now...

My buddy wrote the original one when he worked on the Google project while a Grad student at Stanford.

Lemme ask him.... I'm stupid like you!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I don't know what their search algorithm is now...

My buddy wrote the original one when he worked on the Google project while a Grad student at Stanford.

Lemme ask him.... I'm stupid like you!
                    that would be awesome, can you also please stop cruelty toward Tago, he has to look in the mirror every day knowing he is a Filipino Dwarf, its messed up and I know you better than that bro.

Comment

that would be awesome, can you also please stop cruelty toward Tago, he has to look in the mirror every day knowing he is a Filipino Dwarf, its messed up and I know you better than that bro.
                      Got it! Will lay off bashing my dwarf buddy!
                      Thanks! Peace!

Comment

Working...
                      X