No announcement yet.

Magomed Abduslamov vs Mike Perez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
    Was an epic fight with both showing up strongly. I thought Mago had the first half of the fight and landed some very big shots but then ran out of gas and ideas as Perez took over, although I thought the point deduction was a 10-8 round, so the guy who had it 97-92 was on crack. You have to credit both for going for their shots, especially Mago who never went into survival mode.
    The first round was all Perez even with the 10-8 i had him up by 2 points and i never saw either go into survival mode they both had some chin Perez looked gas earlier than Mago but had a great second gear.

Originally posted by hogey View Post
    Most i have enjoyed a heavyweight fight in years, great fight fair play to both men.
    Exactly my thoughts i was surprised, I never expect a good entertaining fight at HW anymore.

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    It's a shame Perez dont have real pwer
    Watch more of his fights he ain't no Malinaggi the issue is if he uses it he gasses really fast in the round and looks like **** the rest of the round, I think he made the right decision and instead of trying for the k.o in the first 30 seconds of the round and Gassing, he dominated when he dialed his attack a bit more and picked his shots through the round. Sometimes when it's not a tomato can you're facing you cant just walk through the guy. Think they both learned that last night.

Comment

What a great fight

Comment

Damn, Mago had a blood clot removed from his brain? That would end his
        career, wouldn't it?

Comment

Finally the heavyweights give us what we want. Very good scrap. Mago has some freakin heart but Perez is somebody to look out for.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Damn, Mago had a blood clot removed from his brain? That would end his
            career, wouldn't it?

If I was Mago I would hang up the gloves...His corner almost got him killed.....that fight should have been stopped.

Comment

It was an amzing fight, I just cant believe how strong chin has Perez. It was perfect fight for MAgo, because Perez never run from him and didn't try to use his boxing skills or defense, it was pure war. I mean two guys came to each other and started trading punches... I thought that Mago would win this, I never suspected that Cuban can handle so many punches and stay on feet. He was never in trouble... OMG...
              BTW very sorry for Mago, as I heard his nose, jaw and arm was broken during that fight...

Comment

Working...
              X