No announcement yet.

Malignaggi-Mosley Almost Finalized For April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Golden Boy wants to build another name or two on Shane Mosley's back. Paulie grabbed the title for them so they got a return on investing in him, and once Shane gets the title they will feed him to Khan or Alexander to give one of them some shine and the lead in to a Mayweather (or some other big) fight.

Everyone involved makes a little money in the process. It's how things go.
    Can you imagine if its khan and Shane ko's him lol ... That would be bad

Comment

(dusting off my Mosley shades)...lets go Shane!!!!...it is what it is

Comment

Shane gonna ice him....as long as Shane fights I will always ride for him...thats my dude....I was glad to see him retire and I'll admit I'm not so happy to see him fight again because we all know how bad he's declined....but Paulie is a dude he SHOULD still be able to ice.....but thats where it stops...that Hattons and Paulies of the world can still get it....but thats where it stops for my dude unfortunately...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Shane gonna ice him....as long as Shane fights I will always ride for him...thats my dude....I was glad to see him retire and I'll admit I'm not so happy to see him fight again because we all know how bad he's declined....but Paulie is dude he SHOULS still be able to ice.....but thats where it stops...that Hattons and Paulies of the world can still get it....but thats where it stops for my dude unfortunately...smh
          Nah Shane isn't going to ice anything. Even with Paulie's simple 1-2's he'll easily outclass Mosley the entire night.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Nah Shane isn't going to ice anything. Even with Paulie's simple 1-2's he'll easily outclass Mosley the entire night.
            I don't think Paulie can take his punch....as far as outboxing Shane?....yea, Paulie should be able to use his feet to win rounds...I can see that happening as well...but I just think Shane is gonna land and finish him at some point

Comment

Malignaggi is so excited about the fight he had his eyebrows tweezed twice already.

Comment

Is Paulie going to ask for the drug test cause we all know Mosley will be puffing after 2 rounds the guy has no stamina without his EPO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  I don't think Paulie can take his punch....as far as outboxing Shane?....yea, Paulie should be able to use his feet to win rounds...I can see that happening as well...but I just think Shane is gonna land and finish him at some point
                  Paulie has been looking more and more stationary lately that I would not doubt if Mosley lands a big shot and knocks him out. But then yet again he only has a few rounds to land that big punch or else his fate is sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    i agree. it's not like malignaggi, alexander, or khan will destroy mosley though, so there's not much to worry in that aspect (mosley's health). mosley has a good chance at beating paulie, so idk why it's getting that much hate. it's a decent fight for both men. we'll see what happens. if does happen, i hope gbp gives maidana the winner of this fight. he's got like 2 different kinds of wba belts. he should be malignaggi's mandatory right now.
                    Paulie-Maidana would be a cool fight and i'd honestly much rather see that.

I am probably the biggest Malignaggi fan on the forum, but I will probably be picking Shane in this one. Paulie is badly faded and beat Senchenko on boxing IQ and grit. Mosley was far, far better than Paulie in his prime and even though he's far removed from his glory days, and I see a lopsided, boring win for Mosley if the fight gets made.

Comment

What the what?!? This is the first Ive heard of Shane coming back. Lame...

Comment

Working...
                      X