Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Experts Predict Froch Vs Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That surprises me. I thought Bute was a clear favorite, this makes the fight sound nearly even. The only way I can see Froch winning is by stoppage, unless Bute gets robbed, so picking him by decision surprises me.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      I'm surprised none of the them predict a KO win or a one-sided fight. I actually think this fight won't go 12 rounds....somebody is going to get KO'd. Another thing If Bute is as good as so many fans say then he should really take Froch to school and beat him just like Ward did.
      I was also surprised that nobody picked a KO ending between two punchers that both come to fight. I think the split decision picks are silly. It assumes poor judging in advance, that two judges would score it for one guy and a third would score it for the other guy. Why not just say a very close fight? I think Bute should have a KO loss on his record from the first Andrade fight but he fought him again right away like a real champion.I don't think Froch hits as hard as Andrade. Maybe I'm wrong but I think Bute is faster than Froch and has better skills and power. I think he scores the KO or outpoints him by enough that it would be hard to steal the win from him. I hope he insisted on at least two non English judges.

Comment

If its close, hometown decision is going to Froch.

Butes only shot of winning is by KO, and Froch is not having any of that.

Comment

Im pickin bute by SD or MD, but it'll more than likely actually be a UD win for bute. cant wait for this one it should be a good one!

Comment

Working...
          X