No announcement yet.

Senate Impeachment trial continues. Vote to call new witnesses fails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Parnas was classified as a flight risk when he got caught lying about his assets to the investigators, the ankle bracelet was the only way that he could get bail

at least Bolton doesn't wear an ankle bracelet, he is just a known liar

#nomorewitnesses
    Pete Buttigieg wears one of these...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Pete Buttigieg wears one of these...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        The cards are already filled in. Trump won. This is all just a show...on both sides.

Randomly its weird they are bringing Hunter Biden into Trump's impeachment. Been hearing this for awhile but thought it was just silliness. If Biden & his son have done sketchy sh^t, which I'd bet on cuz all these mfers are sketchy no matter the letter by their name, it has zip to do with Trump's attempted bribery of a world leader.
        My thought is that we just spent over two years investigating whether or not our sitting president is a Russian operative. I certainly feel it would be prudent to determine whether or not a potential president is a Ukrainian operative.

I feel there is a compelling public interest in knowing if our former vice president and candidate for president is involved in foreign corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I have Trump ahead by a couple rounds.
          Trump by brutal KO.

Impeachment ends today.

Comment

• FAO Tomjas BERNIE'S CORNER travestyny

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Trump by brutal KO.

Impeachment ends today.
              It's like Floyd v Conor. Team D just chasing Trump around the ring, swinging wildly, while Trump slips every shot, and is carrying Dems for a few rounds before getting bored and ending it

Comment

Why would anyone be on suicide alert from what we all knew and expected to happen.

I think you should be on suicide alert wen you realize that 75% of Americans wanted witnesses, and we all witnessed the corruption that runs deep in the Republican party. If you think they make it out of this clean, you are mistaken. Everyone is well aware of the sham, which you will be reminded of over and over at election time

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Why would anyone be on suicide alert from what we all knew and expected to happen.

I think you should be on suicide alert wen you realize that 75% of Americans wanted witnesses, and we all witnessed the corruption that runs deep in the Republican party. If you think they make it out of this clean, you are mistaken. Everyone is well aware of the sham, which you will be reminded of over and over at election time
                  Yet Trump's approval rating is rising, and is now at the highest point of his presidency.

Impeachment has been a colossal failure, an embarrassment for the Dems and the American public won't forgive this attempt to remove a democratically elected president for nothing more than a policy disagreement.

Comment

Yet Trump's approval rating is rising, and is now at the highest point of his presidency.

Impeachment has been a colossal failure, an embarrassment for the Dems and the American public won't forgive this attempt to remove a democratically elected president for nothing more than a policy disagreement.
                    His approval rate is rising? Ok.

When's the last time you saw a poll with him beating any of the top Dems? And what do you think is going to happen when more and more information keeps coming out about this caper, hmmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      His approval rate is rising? Ok.

When's the last time you saw a poll with him beating any of the top Dems? And what do you think is going to happen when more and more information keeps coming out about this caper, hmmm?

You can add at least 10/15% due to the shy Trump voter factor. If Dems want to continue pushing their conspiracy theory, they'll continue to lose. Democrats need to focus on the important issues, not trying to remove a democratically elected POTUS.

Comment

Working...
                      X