Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
    This shìt don't even make sense.
    It does make sense.

Canelo has said he'll fight Charlo

GGG has said he'll fight Charlo

Benavidez said he'll fight Charlo

Plant has said he'll fight Charlo

Jacobs has said he'll fight Charlo

If all the top fighters are mentioning your name and not his that shows he's above him in stature.

None of them have said they'll fight Andrade. Matter of fact Canelo and GGG rejected fights with him. He's fighting Dusty Harrison ffs. He brings nothing to the table for any of the top guys because he's spent his career pissin off

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      It does make sense.

Canelo has said he'll fight Charlo

GGG has said he'll fight Charlo

Benavidez said he'll fight Charlo

Plant has said he'll fight Charlo

Jacobs has said he'll fight Charlo

If all the top fighters are mentioning your name and not his that shows he's above him in stature.

None of them have said they'll fight Andrade. Matter of fact Canelo and GGG rejected fights with him. He's fighting Dusty Harrison ffs. He brings nothing to the table for any of the top guys because he's spent his career pissin off
      Dude ducked what I said to him to respond to me about what someone else said to me

You tryna push a narrative on me as if I need someone to show me the way of what's going on. We lead over here, we don't follow.

It makes sense to feed Canelo to Andrade which is watu agreed with but in the same post your saying he doesn't mention his name. Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic?

You know what I like tho? I like how some of these is basically one time or only if & when they get asked about him mentions. As if none of them have ever applied to Andrade too lol. The funniest tho is you pretending like all these is realistic, there to be made next typa fights lmaoo.

Let's call this what it really is & cut to the chase, you endorsing ducking & placing Charlo above him in a popularity contest. Cause that's the only thing he's over him in. Plant & Jacobs know wassup with Andrade I don't even need to speak further on it. I'll tell you why it is they speak about him, which we know is few far & in between but in preference of that over Andrade: Because they see a dude with a respectable name who's more beatable than Andrade! Dudes know a threat when they see one & the way you endorsing it, should come as no surprise dudes take the path of less resistance.

Shout out Teofimo tho, the rare type! Taking less money & walking through the fire. We talking about an undefeated 3x 2 division champ & you excited about miniscule acknowledgment mentioning guys with losses, less accomplished, & dudes who going life & death with scales n shìt

Comment

Nobody cares about Andrade.

Comment

Dude ducked what I said to him to respond to me about what someone else said to me

You tryna push a narrative on me as if I need someone to show me the way of what's going on. We lead over here, we don't follow.

It makes sense to feed Canelo to Andrade which is watu agreed with but in the same post your saying he doesn't mention his name. Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic?

You know what I like tho? I like how some of these is basically one time or only if & when they get asked about him mentions. As if none of them have ever applied to Andrade too lol. The funniest tho is you pretending like all these is realistic, there to be made next typa fights lmaoo.

Let's call this what it really is & cut to the chase, you endorsing ducking & placing Charlo above him in a popularity contest. Cause that's the only thing he's over him in. Plant & Jacobs know wassup with Andrade I don't even need to speak further on it. I'll tell you why it is they speak about him, which we know is few far & in between but in preference of that over Andrade: Because they see a dude with a respectable name who's more beatable than Andrade! Dudes know a threat when they see one & the way you endorsing it, should come as no surprise dudes take the path of less resistance.

Shout out Teofimo tho, the rare type! Taking less money & walking through the fire. We talking about an undefeated 3x 2 division champ & you excited about miniscule acknowledgment mentioning guys with losses, less accomplished, & dudes who going life & death with scales n shìt
          Andrade ducked Mell Charlo at 154 then turned around and ducked Mall Charlo at 160. If you don't know what happened at 160 then you shouldn't be having this conversation. He literally ducked him to fight Luke Keeler

Comment

Taking what personal? What are you even talking about? If your next post isn't something sensible I'm not even engaging past this post.

I regurgitated what Charlo said out his own mouth. Does De Cubas handle anything Spence related? I digress.
            sounds like you’re the one digressing.

look, i countered that stupid argument about charlo being a boss. yeah, he’s his own boss and he’s hired someone to review his contracts. so eddie can follow directions and contact that person or keep whining to reporters.

second, decubas doesnt handle spence and he doesnt handle charlo. so that’s probably why hearn isnt getting a call back. but then again only fools really think hearn doesnt know this. or maybe he doesnt lolol

Comment

I’m tired of seeing Andrade’s name.

Comment

Jermall don't want that smoke.

Comment

Working...
                X