Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you move to Mars once a few thousand people are there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    No, I hate long flights.

Yeah, and while the chance of dying on a commercial flight is estimated to be around one in five million, I'd have to imagine the chance of dying on a flight to Mars would have to be more like one in a thousand for the first several years.

Comment

The time that it takes to get to Mars from Earth can be between 150 and 300 days, depending on where Mars is in relation to Earth, the speed of the launch, and the exact travel path that is taken.

Comment

Alright who's the hater who gives all of my threads one star? Someone is really obsessed with giving my threads one star! I have a fan!

Comment

majority of ppl cant even afford to visit Disney but they're going to Mars? lol. these are concerns of the 1%centers. thats it. nobody else is apart of this.

Comment

Space is just a giant ocean. No thanks.

Comment

Anyone else on here been part of an EMERGENCY landing? It was very surreal for me. What the captain told us didn’t match the official airlines statement in the paper at all. We were stranded for 44hrs. Got nothing for it. I read 185 out of 9.7million flights have emergency landings. I bet there’s a bunch on here that’s its happened to.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                No

Especially not after watching that movie midsommar
                Damn dude how did you watch this movie?

Since you mentioned this - it has my curiosity. I just watched the trailer and it looked good!! ****ing creeped me out a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                  Damn dude how did you watch this movie?

Since you mentioned this - it has my curiosity. I just watched the trailer and it looked good!! ****ing creeped me out a bit
                  I went to the cinema. Believe me when isay its worth your money. Im very harsh when it comes to movies especially horror. This guy ari aster made his debut hereditary last year i was blown away, midsommar is just as amazing and unerving. Definitely keeping a eye on him

Comment

I'm going for a cryogenic freeze... see if they can revive me (or upload my brain) after 150 years. I'll probably wake up already on Mars.

Comment

Sounds like outer space camping. I'm not down for that bs. I don't like camping on Earth.

Now when you can walk around & there is some big mall with a Taco Bell & Popeye's in it than maybe I'd go on a trip there, but I wouldn't even wanna live there for good then.

Comment

Working...
                      X